“Relaxed and comfortable stay (Plus great location!)”

Baymont Inn & Suites Plano
Ranked #35 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Dallas, Texas
“Relaxed and comfortable stay (Plus great location!)”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Newly married, I was requiring to stay temporary till my apartment was booked. Ramada Limited at Plano, TX served the purpose with excellence! So much that we initially planned only for 7 days but later extended for 7 more days and got the same deal-rate!

Moreover, thanks to it's location, it was 5 mins drive for me to my office at Richardson.

Good service, value-for-money rate, *CLEANINESS* and friendly warm welcome - will recommend to anyone looking for relaxed and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Keep Value-of-money expectations and you will be surprised!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Arpit_Athawale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed April 12, 2011

The hotel is very nice, extremely clean and safe. The customer service is greater than any other hotel I have ever visited.
The hotel is located close to US75, so you get easily access to everywhere you want to go. For its price I think it's a really good place to stay. I would strongly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank USTriplady
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I stayed in this hotel along with my friends. The price is very competitive considering the locality of the hotel. Very clean rooms. Very friendly and great service by the staff is what drove me to write this review. The management understands and let you go if you are few minutes late on the checkout. Very descent breakfast menu. All in all, a good place to be in. Strongly Recommend.

Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank rakeshrao21
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 12, 2010

I stayed at Ramada, Plano for 4 days. I found it to be excellent value for money as compare to other motels around that area. The room was clean, neat and tidy. The room was of good size. With all required amenities. The ambience of the motel was good and secure. The pool looked nice and clean, though I didn’t have time to use it. The staff, especially manager, was very friendly and cooperative. I would certainly visit this motel again in future and recommend people to try it out. Mr. Tanna, Australia

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank dtanna
Sugar Land, Texas, USA
Reviewed December 7, 2010

The Ramada Hotel in Plano is quiet, clean and a very good value. The location near the southeast corner of Park Blvd & 75 is central to everything in Plano. From the 75 North feeder road, turn right on Central Parkway East immediately after Denny's. There are several very good restaurants just north of the hotel across Park Blvd.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Destin, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Upon arrival, the manager, who stunk like body odor, did not honor the price that was quoted. The lobby had no air circulation and it smelled like a mix of nasty unclean people mixed with mold. Walking into the room made the cockroaches run and the air-conditioner didn't work at all. Did I mention the smell? The manager would not refund my money!
How can this place remain open? The city of Plano should shut this poorly managed hotel down.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Plano hotels

Midwest
Reviewed March 16, 2010

When I arrived at the hotel it seemed okay, but the checkin was difficult because the people working were hard to understand. My teenage son went to the room as I went back to the car to park and get additional bags. My son met me in the parking lot and said the room smelled terrible. I told him I would check it out. As I walked down the hallway the smell was horrible before we even got to our room and it didn't get any better in the room. Waiting 10 minutes to see if it got better we both started to feel ill. I went back to the checkin and said we wanted our money back and wanted to leave. I was told it was a nonrefundable reservation but they could move me to a different room. I said I did not want to stay there at all as my son and me were both starting to feel sick. I said that I would contact Ramada and let them know about the hotel and then I was credited back the amount I was previously charged. I would not have stayed at this hotel if the room was offered to me for free because of the smell.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family