“Wonderful stay!”

FairBridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #34 of 47 Hotels in Plano
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at this Comfort Inn for three nights. The beds were very comfortable and the room was always clean and bed made when we returned from sightseeing. Eddie the assistant manager was always so helpful. He helped us with directions and recommended places to eat. Breakfast was good. I would definitely stay here again if I am ever in Texas again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy that you found us both comfortable and convenient to both restaurants and activities! That, combined with our hot breakfast makes us an affordable option for both leisure and business guests. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Staff is very professional. Eddie & Joe were extremely helpful. The room was fine and the breakfasts more than adequate. We have stayed here a couple of times and are very satisfied with the rooms and service provided. We will stay again. It is more than worth the price that we paid.
The only suggestion we have to the management is to get better pillows

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for your kind word and taking time to give us your feedback! We appreciate that you enjoyed your stay and that we provided great service at an affordable price! Located near tons of great restaurants within walking distance and many shopping malls within a 5-10 mile radius, we are a great stop for both leisure and business needs! We are also in the heart of Plano's medical district, so we are on the preferred list of many hospitals in the area! Stay tuned for our upcoming renovations! With new a bedding design coming shortly, I believe we will be addressing your pillow issue as well! Thanks again!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My room was the one closest to the lobby. So, expected it to be noise for a couple of reasons. But, it wasn't. The room was clean and a nice size. Twice when I ask for recommendations and directions, what I was told was right on target! Breakfast was ok but not outstanding. Would I stay again. Yes.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We appreciate your words as we strive to give great value to our guests. We are in the heart of the medical district, plus within walking distance of many restaurants. There is an abundance of great shopping within a few miles of the hotel. In addition, we will be upgrading and renovating over the next six to nine months to ensure a great facility for all of our guests. We look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks again!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel was packed the night we stayed due to a basketball tournament, but we found it to be fairly quiet. My biggest complaint was the call from the front desk asking if we were smoking pot! Had the receptionist read my reservation notes, she never would have called, as my notes said "please ensure non-smoking room, severe asthmatic". Mattresses were a bit soft for my taste. Property does not have a pool, which was a downside for me. Breakfast was standard for a Comfort Inn. Lack of a pool and the unwelcome phone call are what kept this hotel from a 4 or 5 rating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am truly sorry for the phone call you received. I agree, that was inappropriate. This issue was discussed with our whole staff to insure that something like this would never happen again. We do appreciate you staying with us and hope we can serve you again. Thanks again for your feedback!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This property is location very nice part of Plano Texas and was price like 30 dollars less than anything in the with 15-20 minutes’ drive when I check prices . This property has been updated in the last 5 year and it does show that the owner does care about property. The room were nice and spaces with updated bath room and newer amenities in the room. The internet was blazing fast with uploads large email I send out and no slow down at all. Breakfast was great and they plenty of option. Afternoon Staff was very nice and pointed me to a very nice place to eat Texas de Brazil it was great place to eat. This is a great place with a great price and will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank traveler3247
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! We always aim to be your comfortable, affordable alternative. With many restaurants with walking distance and great shopping nearby, we are great for getaways. In the heart of the medical district, we are also the choice for any of your medical lodging needs as well. I a glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast bar! Hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

An excellent stay for the price. Convenient to my business, yet close enough to a variety of restaurants. Highly recommended & would stay again. No pool, but then again, I wasn't looking for one. I felt safe & secure at the location.

Room Tip: No pool, but I wasn't looking for one.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
joeb_actor, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad we could accommodate you! With all of the great restaurants and tons of shopping nearby, we are glad you choose us as your vacation destination! Hope to serve you in the future!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed for one night passing by Plano needed a break for the whole family from driving. Clean room and bedsheets. For the price $63 a night, room is big for 2 adults and 2 kids. Fridge and microwave very helpful. Hot and cold breakfast was great. . Surprised that there's no pool. Location is convenient to everything including the freeway. Staff recommended the next door BBQ ,restaurant Red, hot and blue, a little bit disappointed with the food. Ribs, chicken pulled pork was dry. Need updates in shower handles and stopper. Toilet holder was in a weird spot, under the sink behind the toilet

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family