Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Claudio C

The staff saves this hotel

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 22, 2017
If it wasn't for the staff, I would never choose this hotel. The people working here are the only saving grace. In particular Lani, Armand, Desire and another lady with blond hair make the guests feel welcomed and treat you with the greatest respect. The problem is with the corporate side. Their cost cutting measures are horrible. The towels, if they have any are dingy and look like they have seen better days. They seem to run out of basic supplies like toilet paper and shampoo and soap. The kitchenette is greasy and the rooms have a stale food smell that's hard to mask. The maids are very nice and they make do with what they have. I want to be clear here, that the problem was see is not the staff, but the company which has these very austere policies.
Date of stay: April 2017
Room Tip: Book through Priceline.com you will pay half of the regular rate ($94.00). Be prepared to pay a...
Trip type: Traveled solo
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this review
Responded Apr 23, 2017
Claudio, please accept my apology for the experience you shared in your feedback. We will discuss the issues you mentioned at our future team meetings and will focus on ways to improve in these areas so our guests have an exceptionally pleasant experience when staying at our hotel. On a positive note, we are glad that you loved our courteous associates. I will be sure to share your compliments with them. We can absolutely do better, and we hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to prove that to you.

• Tripadvisor
  • Official Site
    $56
0.1 miles from Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway
View more hotels in Plano
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2017

I would not recommend staying at this place. It is pretty dark around the building, especially if you come in after dark. It is old and the service was not particularly good. The bed was comfortable enough, but the door did not have a deadbolt and I really didn't feel safe.
They have free internet, but it is so slow that it's literally took 5 minutes just to pull up yahoo.com. So forget about getting any work done if you have to use the internet.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

I've had some not-so-great experiences with ESA's in other places but this one was top of the line. Customer service was attentive, had everything ready, the wifi worked easily and the clientele was professional.

This is located across the street from the heart hospital and there is even a second ESA around the corner.

Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Kitchenette looked a little worn but I didn't try to cook. Shower had lots of water pressure. Towels were okay. As with all ESAs, you don't get daily maid service.

Breakfast is not hot but 'grab and go', so that's disappointing, but the bars and oatmeal and coffee were name brand. And there were cookies and water bottles in the afternoon when I arrived.

Pool was not tended to in February and the exercise room consisted of one step machine and one treadmill. Did not try them.

This meets my expectations for a Priceline 2.5 star place.

Room tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel have no road noise
Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Our whole stay here has been incredibel because of Lani Thomas and her excellent customer service. Always smiling and always busy and calm under any circumstance when I needed her help. Antonio, I guess he is a traveling manager between two hotels never fails to help. Always prepared to help!! And Tammy, a new boss lady I've seen in action has straightened every thing out and really got the hotel looking and feeling better too. What a great team

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. First, I am pleased you received excellent customer service during your stay. We strive to provide customers with memorable service so I am glad you received quality from our staff. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

I want to say thank you for the great services at this location. The staff is very nice and the front desk clerk has a very beautiful attitude and was concern about how well I enjoyed the stay. Will be back again. I was treated like I was at a five star hotel!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

The team and I appreciate your feedback. It is good to know you were well accommodated by our staff and that you valued our convenient location of our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

This place is great to stay love the staff and management was very helpful , they answer my every question even when i ask many, they made my stay fell like home definitely one of the best hotels to stay

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and the quick response to your needs. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.