Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
N M
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

It was Ok!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 12, 2017
If you are needing a place to crash for the night or a couple of nights, then this place definitely serves it purpose. My room had a weird odor to it that bothered me during my stay but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was like when you mop a floor with dirty water. Also, the bathtub needed cocking. The front desk agent Jynelle was fantastic though and very accommodating! The free breakfast is coffee, some packaged muffins and granola bars. Not really a breakfast but a quick snack.
Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Jan 16, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are happy to know to read your remarks about our staff. However, we are very sorry that the smell affected your stay. To prevent this from happening again, our team is working to ensure a neutral pleasant smell is the first thing you notice about the hotel. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at pno@extendedstay.com. We hope you will give us a chance to make a better impression the next time you are in the area.
  • Vio.com
Join My6 and Save
  • Booking.com
0.1 miles from Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway
View more hotels in Plano
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

First room assigned too-fleas and toilet going off every few minutes.....switched to another room-barking dogs and hallway smells bad-stairwell filthy with trash and dirty clothes...Do they ever clean this place? Never again!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Nice quiet place to stay..checked in with no hassle...room was non-smoking and smelled very clean. Booked a single studio. It was big. Two windows were nice. Slept with them open and it was quiet. Bathroom was immaculate. Kitchen had everything I needed to cook a nice home cooked meal. Big dining table which I doubled as a work table and a large couch. Bed was a cozy spot. I intend to stay here each time I visit this area. And there is a IHOP right across the street. And most importantly there wasn't even an ant or bed bug or even any spider monkeys on the floor so do not believe any stories you read about it being dirty. Its spotless and clean. A+

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Your feedback is very important. Thank yo for sharing. I am thrilled to hear you were provided clean, acceptable accommodations. The comments you made about the spaciousness of your room, the fully equipped kitchen, and the convenience of our location are satisfying. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Making a move to Dallas was not easy. But starting with check in, I felt right at home. Everyday someone asked if there was anything I needed or help with. The customer service is excellent, even at the time of check in. If you need a hotel for longer than two weeks, this is an excellent option and this site will not disappoint.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience. I'm thrilled to know you received excellent customer service from our staff and enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

We stayed for two months while waiting to move into a house. Frankly, we chose this property for four reasons:
1. The location further North off the Tollway wasn't available
2. Extended Stays accept pets
3. The price per night was significantly less than the Residence Inn
4. Location, location, location

Likes:
- The staff was excellent. They are hardwork, eager to please, and really did make us feel welcome. Any issues within their control were done to the best of their ability
- Coffee. Loved their coffee in the lobby every day
- Location. Close to plenty of shops and restaurants (and given the condition of the kitchen in our unit, we ate out all but TWICE in 60 days).
- They did replace the mattress during our stay as part of refurb. Unit already had new flooring, carpet, bed, and couch.

Dislikes:
- Condition of the room: Cabinets were original and the cheapest, worst apartment MDF cabinets you all remember if you lived in an apartment circa 1996. Bathtub was a fiberglass unit with cracks that allowed water to seep into the wall. Both needed replacing BADLY
- With all the spring rain, we began to notice a gap between the wall and window and started smelling mold, plus we saw evidence of a water leak on the drywall
- There was a lack of clarity about some policies relating to pets and room cleaning. We would suggest being more explicit upon check-in on those rules as there were some issues initially
- The color scheme makes the room feel dark and depressing, especially if you're there any length of time
- The burner pans were FILTHY and should have been replaced prior to our check in. I love to cook and didn't feel comfortable cooking there, especially after I saw roaches in the first couple of days. (They did spray for pests during our stay and that helped).
- The absolute worst was the poorly engineered A/C. The unit is in the living room area and a fan is between the living and bedroom. However, it's so high on the wall that it doesn't circulate air well. Our bedroom never cooled down sufficiently at night. Hot room = poor sleep for 60 days = cranky guests. Cranky guests leave poor reviews.

Also, it didn't impact us, but if you have a room overlooking the courtyard/pool and it's a Friday or Saturday, BEWARE of noise. People would be out there until all hours making noise and drinking. Came in around 1 am one Saturday and the party was still going strong. Saw plenty of evidence the next day in the various overflowing trash cans in that area.

The room condition is something that I feel the management should be checking and remedying. After our first week, I did a review and reported all issues we identified. No offer to move rooms or make changes. Frankly, all of those maintenance issues were far more significant that something I could have gotten the maintenance guy to fix.

Room tip: Rooms on the back side are quiet. Avoid rooms overlooking the pool on weekends. Could be noisy.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The condition of the room you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To ensure your experience is not repeated, going forward we are in the process of refinishing our tubs. In an effort to maintain our property we have a national vendor for pest control. Further, I will review the maintenance items with our facilities department. It was great to hear that the staff was excellent and the location worked well. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at pno@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 12, 2016

We chose this hotel because my sister was having heart surgery & this hotel was right across the street from Plano Heart Hospital. We stayed 2 nights. The staff was very polite & helpful. If we needed or wanted something, they got it right away. The room was not exactly what I thought it would be, but it was clean. The a/c was very loud. We had to turn up the TV to hear it when the a/c was one, but when it cut off, we had to turn the TV back down. The fridge leaked on the inside and there was food left from the previous guest, but other than that it was ok. Because we told the front desk about the food in the fridge, they refunded us one of the nights. The manager apologized for not making sure the room was as clean as they would like it to be before we got there.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff; however, please accept our apologies for the room conditions you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I have shared your comments with our housekeeping and maintenance teams to ensure your experience is not repeated. I will also make sure that we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pno@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.