Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Plano
Plano, Texas, United States
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

This has to rate as one of the best places I have stayed. The staff from the janitor to the manager is great and very helpful. They have made us feel like we are at home with family. The rooms and grounds are well maintained. The location is within easy walk of restaurants and other services in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marshall Nancy W
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this review, September 11, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a nice and safe place to stay.. clean as well. the staff is good and the manager here is very kind and helpful they work hard to make you feel like your are at home. I have told people about this place and would always come back to stay.

• Stayed December 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

The location is the only terrible thing about this hotel. The rooms were spotless the manager was very sweet and the staff was very helpful. Ladeena the manager was very professional very friendly and so sweet. I would stay at this hotel and recommend it to friends based on her alone. Melissa was also very sweet. The whole hotel had a very friendly homey type feel to it that made my stay amazing. Everyone should stay here. I will not only recommend this hotel but the whole hotel chain.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Studio Suites-Plano Parkway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

I love this place!! The manager is so sweet. But the lady that works mornings is so rude. She started my mornings off all wrong. She never smiles. But everyone else was great!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Studio Suites- Dallas Plano Parkway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

That place is really pretty cool. We had a great time hanging out by the pool with everyone. We stayed there last year and it hasn't changed a bit. Still the coolest peeps and everyone goes out of there way to help ya out. Well everyone but the old lady that works the reception area she is so rude but other than that it was just great. I loved my room this time right by the back door easy in and out. The old couple that stay there r so fun. Some of da same peeps r still there from the last time I was there. I usually hate staying at hotels but I always look forward to going back and hitting this one up.

• Stayed April 2012
Las Vegas, Nv
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

This is the third time I've stayed at this hotel. I will always be back when I come to the area. The staff are always there with a big smile, welcoming you there. They are very friendly with the kids. I've never had a problem here. I did stay at the Homestead off of Dallas North Tollway, and they were filled with drug dealers and prostitutes. This one is not like that.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Studio Suites- Dallas Plano Parkway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Plano
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

no matter how little you pay to stay at this place, you will be overpaying. room and bathroom are dirty; obviously no dusting or cleaning has been done in a long time. furniture, kitchen, coffee maker, bathtub have not been cleaned in a long time or only had a feeble cleaning effort. yes, the roaches just love it (only killed about 6 in the past two days). weekly maid service should actually be referred to as 'weakly maid service'. they maintain the outside appearance of the hotel but that is only a facade. $2 per laundry or dryer load. breakfast area is stale bagels, oily muffins, granny smith apples and weak coffee.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo