“very good value but stay away from ...”

Days Inn Dallas Plano
Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Singapore, Singapore
“very good value but stay away from ...”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

room 101 and 102. The hotel gave me room 102 which has a connecting door to room 101. I could hear the tv noises from room 101 through the connecting door. The shower head is spurting water everywhere except to me. Except these two problems, the rest is good.

The hotel switched me to another room on the 2nd floor the next day, and everything is as good as my previous stay...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Nashville
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a very good value/budget motel. My king bedded room was good size and clean. A micro, mini fridge and coffee maker were supplied and all worked well (used each of them). The location is excellent--right by the Interstate and near an incredible collection of just about every restaurant chain you've ever heard of. The front desk was very helpful on local driving directions. Breakfast was fine for a budget setting, although you will probably want to get your coffee and juice elsewhere. Great value.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Wilton, Arkansas
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We were in the area for my son's wedding at the Dallas LDS Temple. My brother lives close to this hotel, and we were planning on staying with him but then my parents decided to stay there, as well as our other 6 children (wanted to be with their cousins). We decided it would be best to have some "alone time" with our son, as it was going to be our last night with him as our single son. LOL!! But then he went out with his uncles to a movie and didn't get back until like 1am, so so much for that. But we did go eat at the pancake place right there (across from Fuddruckers). We had a top floor, very last room on the right side, right side of the hallway. It was kind of musty but didn't look bad. The a/c worked well, only go down to 60 which helped with the smell some. It needed some Fabreeze or something. The beds were extremely comfortable. I chose this place because of price (wasn't expecting to shell out more $$) and because it had 2 queen-size. Most of the other ones with the same price range, in that area, only had 2 doubles, not cool. It looked like someone punched a hole in the bathroom wall, which was the wall with the closet on the other side. I feel the beds could have been moved over some to have more room to get into the closet. It had a microwave and fridge, which is a must for me most of the time, but this time this stay was just for sleeping. We arrived late, and left early to go get other kids ready for wedding at my brothers. For an over night trip, this is a good place, great location. Didn't hear anything or anyone. Maybe 2-3 nights if it's mainly just to sleep in. The pool looked nice but we didn't use it, and there were quite of few people eating the "breakfast" but I didn't see what there all was. Friendly staff, could use some fresh paint and new carpet and some new wallpaper in some areas, but over-all this was fine. I would stay again if I need too. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Harrison, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Very clean, everyone was very friendly. Would recommend to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Tammy S
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Clean comfy hotel. Breakfast featured waffles among other non typical Days Inn fare. We requested an end room, got it! They read the reservation requests and the front desk people seemed actually glad I was there with my 2 boys. Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2012
New York
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stayed there for two weeks during Christmas time. Me and my wife were skeptical about this hotel when we booked online, but don't let this small inn fool you, it was very clean and had a lot of facilities. Breakfast was good too. You can even eat out in this indian restaurant just opposite of the hotel, which is very good too. We usually went to BJ Brewhouse which was like 5 mins drive from the hotel. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room close by the elevator and vending machine, first floor is perfect!