Courtyard Dallas Plano in Legacy Park
Ranked #23 of 45 Hotels in Plano
Frisco, Texas
“Bilal”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recently had a house fire and my family of 5 stayed at this hotel. The staff was amazing, Lucinda, the general manager, made sure we were very comfortable and was very accomodating during our stay. During this extremely stressfull time the staff at Courtyard Marriott Plano did their very best to make sure that our living situation was the least of our worry's. Loved the fresh strawberries every morning!!! I would absuletly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Lucinda E, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Plano in Legacy Park, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your needs and accommodate you in such a stressful situation. We pride ourselves on being able to achieve the highest guest satisfaction and I’m delighted to hear we were able to exceed your expectations in such a difficult time. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our fresh breakfast options in our Bistro. We thank you for your kind feedback and hope to see you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here before. This was the first time I had breakfast in the hotel. There was only one person working behind the counter making coffee and fixing plates for customers. I had to wait for my coffee after I had been served my French toast.They were also out of strawberries but after I asked, I was given a container of ftuit. My french toast was cold by the time I got my coffee. There were a couple of large groups staying at the hotel. There should have been more help.

Nice location near Legacy Park with food, bars and shopping. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Lucinda E, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Plano in Legacy Park, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We are very sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations, please know that it is our highest priority that our guests are happy and satisfied.We graciously accept the feedback as an opportunity to better train our staff and make sure the number of team members is appropriate in order to provide world class service to each and every guest that stays with us. We are committed to exceeding your expectations on your next visit. We appreciate your business!
Halstead,
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times. Overall a very nice place to stay, if I had any complaints it would be there is no free coffee in the lobby, you have to purchase it at the Bistro. You have a coffee maker in your room, but I enjoy going to the lobby and having coffee there when I stay. I don't mind paying for coffee but seems a little outdated as most hotels now days do not make you pay for coffee.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Halstead_Tiger
Lucinda E, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Plano in Legacy Park, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay with us. I am very pleased that you find it a nice place. Although you can purchase Starbucks coffee in the Bistro, we do currently offer complimentary coffee in the lobby from 6-10 am near the complimentary newspaper stand. We regret that this area may be somewhat hidden from the main lobby and easily missed by our customers. With your feedback, we will ensure our guests are guided to this amenity in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Plano!

Lucinda Ellis
Lindale, Texas
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was a very nice Courtyard by Marriott located in a great area. Close to shopping (Shops at Legacy), restaurants and golf courses. The staff was very friendly. Kristi checked us in and gave us a room upgrade. She was so pleasant and helpful. She was also there to check us out the next morning. Complimentary coffee in the lobby (even on weekends).

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor overlooking the pool. It was very quite.