“Keeps me coming back!!!”
Review of Escape Expert

Escape Expert
Ranked #1 of 28 Fun & Games in Plano
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Expert LLC is the LARGEST Escape Room in Texas, with 10 Escape Rooms at a single location. 8 Different themes, with room capacities of 4, 6, 8 or 12 and we can handle a group size of up to 100 people in one go split into 10 teams. We are the ORIGINAL DFW Escape Room but now we have relocated to Plano to a bigger and better facility. You can rent our modern 1500 sq ft 102 person conference facility for only $75 P/H or our 15 person boardroom for $60 P/H for parties/meetings/watching your escape and also have food catered in or bring your own beverages.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 28, 2017

This is by far the best Escape Room experience. The staff is incredible, the rooms are cleverly designed, and whether we win or lose it is always a fun and exciting time. I can't help but want to come back and try new rooms after every time I go. I brought friends and co-workers who have never experienced an escape room before and they are always thrilled and become as hooked as I am. There is no other escape room place that comes close to being as awesome as Escape Expert. Great job Escape Expert team!!!

All reviews
"team building"
in 24 reviews
"can't wait to go back"
in 20 reviews
"looking forward to going back"
"attic room"
"an amazing experience"
"great fun"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2017

I had a lovely time here with my teammates yesterday. The puzzles were very intriguing and kept us captivated. The people who work there have an amazing sense of humor too.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

Escape Expert is literally one of the coolest places that we've found in Plano and is tons of fun for the whole family. The rooms are so we designed and the backstories behind each one are great. Super friendly staff. Ever since my first escape room, I've been hooked and I definitely look forward to coming back again. Highly, highly recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Went through "The End" with 7 in our group. We wanted to try the hardest room they had and it has an escape rate of 10%. Our group had 2 escape room virgins, one veteran (28 rooms completed) and the other 4 had 2-5 rooms each under their belts. A couple of their clues were somewhat misleading. The most frustrating part for us was the last puzzle. We had 9 minutes to solve it, but the red herring was so good we didn't get out. We all felt a little cheated by that. It seemed like they really tried hard to make the last red herring so convincing you wouldn't get out.

This is the first escape room I've been to (I'm the veteran) that penalizes you for asking to use one of the 3 clues you are allowed by taking away 2 minutes of your time for each clue. I feel you should get the 3 clues without losing any time.

While the instructions given were entertaining, they went on at great length. The virgins were a bit overwhelmed by all of them. I like it better when the instructions are given by a power point presentation instead of a live person.

I wouldn't say this is my favorite facility, but I will go back to go through more of their rooms, as they are one of the better run places I've been to.

All 7 of us had a great time, despite our frustrations!