“Great to find a motel in the middle of snow storm although...”
Review of Super 8 Plainview

Super 8 Plainview
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Plainview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I booked this room based soley on price. "You get what you paid for". We had two reservations one for myself and one for my in-laws. My in-laws were forced to change rooms 3 times for safety issues. First room door didnt lock, second room Air didnt work, third room door to bathroom was falling off of hinges. Our room however was fairly clean, nothing to right home about. The lobby needs an update as does the entire property. From the outside it feels like your staying a pay by the hour type of hotel. For the two nights we stayed the hotel did not meet any of my standards. I WILL NOT EVER BOOK HERE AGAIN. They would be better off boarding the place up than passing this off as a hotel. Next time I'll book at the Holiday Inn Express up the street at least then I wont have to fight the spiders. Oh, did I mention we had spiders in our room, not one or two but many.

Room Tip: Don't book here.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ABILENE
Reviewed October 9, 2012

A lot of noise in the halls at night. The bath only had a tub ... no shower!!! I certainkly would not stay at this location in the future.,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tulsa, Oklahom
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We checked in and were given someone else's room-luggage and personal items were everywhere. I am sure "management" didn't tell them but I definately didn't leave my laptop charging when we left for dinner. We paid just under $60 per night-the old saying is true in this case- you get what you pay for. The outer security door lock is still broken as mentioned by a previous reviewier and the A/C struggled to keep the room cool. The towels while small and thread-bare were clean. I needed a tissue so I atempted to pull one out of the holder that was attached to the wall and the whole thing fell off. There aren't too many choices in Plainview but there has to be a better option than this.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plainview
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Tulia
No photo provided
Reddy Hotel
#1 of 1 in Plainview

Been to Super 8 Plainview? Share your experiences!