“Best Barbeque around”

Add it.
Willie's Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have been going to Willie's Bar-B-Q for years and it is the best anywhere around. Willie cooks it himself and is there every day. Great sides too like mustard potato salad and pinto beans. Their spicy barbeque sauce is my favorite. The place is a small unassuming building, but good things wait inside. Friendly people and great food. If you are in Pittsburg, give it a try. You will be glad you went.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I've been going to Willie's BBQ over the last 8 years, and have never had a bad meal! This was the first time I tried the bologna sandwich--it was huge, and great! I was in town taking care of some business prior to the annual Chickfest/Pioneer Days event in Pittsburg.

Reviewed June 23, 2012