“Great food and service”

Add it.
Kahuna's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 31, 2014

After a five hour drive we checked into hour hotel room at 7:30 pm. I looked for something close by, which I there isn’t much listed here on Tripadvisor, we choose to eat here. I called the restaurant around 7:45 I question how to get to them from the hotel and what time they closed, she stated 8pm. She was very polite and asked if I would like to go ahead and order because I showed concern that they were about to be closing. I was not sure what to order, she said we would make it there in plenty of time. I found it very inviting when we arrived and they did not rush us at all. The ribs were AWESOME!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Always a good bet for BBQ. Meats are tender and flavorful. The family pack is a great price performer and the bacon potato salad is really nice.

1  Thank parcher877
Reviewed May 6, 2013

While on vacatiuon in the area from New Mexico, We stooped at Kahuna's.... ate 'till we burst - - it was soooo goooood! Will be back through the area in September and plan to make that our first stop! Sure hope they sell bottled sauce, we'd love to stock up! Becky S

1  Thank Becky S
Reviewed December 18, 2012

They have, seriously, some of the best potato salad you will ever eat and excellent barbecue sauce. The food is also shockingly cheap. This is, without a doubt, the best restaurant in the area right now.

3  Thank Ryne H
Reviewed June 23, 2012

My family has been Eating at this restaurant since it was Fatboys. With our busy schedule, we usually request take-out. On 6-22-2012, we again ordered our meals as take-out. We never get drinks and they are normally deducted from the 3 meat price. I was told yesterday that they would charge me for them whether I wanted them or not. Not smart business for a regular customer. By the way, the Mexican woman preparing the meat knew our order by just knowing our face. That is how often we frequent their establishment. NOT A SMART BUSINESS DECISION BY MANAGEMENT.