“Wonderful stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pittsburg
Lavender Mermaid Farm B&B
Ranked #2 of 3 Pittsburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed here during the T-Bone Walker Blues Fest in Linden. There are limited choices nearby, so I was happy to find this lovely place and even happier after our experience there. The grounds are beautiful. The cottages are like little studio apartments that are separate from the main house and each other. We had everything we needed and the breakfast that was delivered to our door was amazing!! The best fruit salad I've ever had. I know what you're thinking...how can fruit salad be that remarkable? Well it was! And I still think about it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 14, 2013

A friend and I stayed at the Lavender Mermaid one weekend while attending a wedding in the area, and the inn-keeper (Michelle Smith) did everything imaginable to make our stay a pleasant one. The room was comfortable and very clean, and the bathroom was outfitted with plenty of soft towels and comfy robes. The decorations were in keeping with the Lavender-theme (as were the cute, all-natural toiletries in the bathroom). Breakfast was delivered each morning in a little vintage cooler, and it was always a delight to open it and see what tasty things were on the menu for that day (her quiche is delicious)!
All in all, a wonderful and restful stay and an outstanding inn-keeper!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our stay was absolutely wonderful! It is quite obvious the owners put their heart and soul into providing their guest with everything they need for a perfect stay. The breakfast alone is enough to make me want to come back especially the baked French toast!! It will live in the memory of my taste buds for a very long time! The area is secluded yet close to the wineries and town. The cabins are immaculate and the decor is lovely. The grounds are beautiful and wildlife abounds. We saw deer, roadrunners and lots of birds. I highly recommend this place! Lavender Mermaid is a very special place and my stay was wonderful! I would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I can not say enough about this place. Beautiful setting. Gorgeous night sky. Comfortable bed. Extremely clean. Very private. Smell of lavender in the air. Delicious breakfast. Can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here with our friends and business partners to do wine trailing. We stayed in the adjoining duplex unit. The attention to every little detail was amazing. No sparing of expense to make our stay comfortable. Loved all the lavender products, the organic coffee, the homemade breakfast, and the very comfy beds!!! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed at Lavender Mermaid back in March for 3 nights, and enjoyed the entire experience. Cottage was cute, comfortable, and the porch provided a relaxing place to hang out and read or watch the wildlife (birds and deer, primarily). Prices are totally reasonable, and the food? Well the FOOD was downright FANTASTIC! Michelle doesn't just provide the usual "Continental breakfast" type stuff. She brings...to your porch...a whole bunch of A+, even gourmet items! Nothing like starting a day with some amazing frittata and homemade scones, homemade jams and good coffee, all while hanging out on the porch enjoying the song birds. But for me, the biggest plus is the supremely starry sky! Only 2 hours from Dallas, yet the stars at LMF are jaw-slackingly beautiful, especially with little or no moon. GOT to bring my telescope next time! It was also pretty nice just falling asleep in the hammock outside.

Room Tip: For the best nighttime sky views, pick the south or west facing cottages.