“An outstanding Italian restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Marana, Arizona
“An outstanding Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I were traveling across the country and ended up in Mount Pleasant on Valentine's Day. She noticed the listing in our AAA Tour Guide and decided to try it.

It was a wonderful choice. Service was excellent the the veal parms we had were probably the best we have ever had (and it's one of our favorite Italian meals). The servings of the veal and of the pasta were quite generous and exceptionally good.

We may never find ourselves in Mount Pleasant again, but if we do, we know where we'll eat dinner. In fact, if we're anywhere close, we'll undoubtedly try to find a way to return!

Visited February 2013

Houston, Texas
“Never did I expect....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I'm very picky about my Italian food especially since I originally lived in New York City. This was fabulous. I had the baked ziti and the sauce did not have that acidic taste you often find. Going back on my next trip to Mt. Pleasant. Also, the service was excellent.

Visited January 2013
Mount Pleasant, Texas
“Excellent for a night out...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

A little pricey, but great food!!! Service is a little slow, but all in all a great place to eat. Very quiet which is very enjoyable when trying to get away from loud places.

Visited December 2012
Texas
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Food is always good from these Italians. Quiet atmosphere with nice service and BYOB. Always plenty to take home too.

Visited August 2012
Pittsburg, Texas
“Homeade Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

All food is fresh and tasty. Their pizzas are great with lots of ingredients, and lazagna and breads are outstanding.

Visited October 2011