“Nick's is a fantastic place for great food and service...A real treat for superb Italian food!”

Nick's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Pilot Point
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 15, 2014

What an unexpected surprise we had while eating at Nick's recently. We knew nothing about this place and are so glad we decided to try it. They accommodated our group of 16 easily. The food was some of the best I've ever had, and their menu was full of choices from chicken dishes to pastas to calzones to salads to whatever you could possibly want. I especially loved the manicotti and the chicken Murphy with its jalapeno bite! You could make a meal out of the rolls...the very best I have ever had! You will not find better food than that served at Nick's in Pilot Point. Try this place once and you'll be a loyal customer forever!

2  Thank appleannie2020

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

While on a weekend getaway I had the greatest pleasure to eat at Nick's. This was an amazing experience. On entering through the front doors, I was greeted with a delicious garlicky aroma. This place smelled yummy! The co-owner of the restaurant greeted us: Misty. She was friendly and pleasant. We were seated and offered the best bread and "aristocrat-sauce", I have EVER tasted!! (Btw: They bake their own bread). This bread was savory and slightly sweet. It was rolled like a cinnamon roll and baked to a golden perfection. Yum! I ordered their "John's" lasagna ( a best seller at Nick's) and my husband ordered their most popular dish: a spicy spaghetti. Both meals came with a salad. Misty recommended their house dressing. This was another amazing creation! I even added the aristocrat sauce on my salad -- it was phenomenal! When ours meals arrived I was gorged with bread and sauce. Don't make my mistake! I took only five bites of my very large delicious beef lasagna. I had to take it to go. My husband on the other hand, fully enjoyed his meal. His was spicier than mine and full of bold fruity tomato garlic flavor. I will order that next time I'm there! We had to rush to catch the sunset so we omitted dessert:( When we got our bill it was under $30! We would have paid $40 or more that the quality of that meal!! Wow!
Pilot Point is 40 minutes away from home but Nick's sauce and bread and price is worth the drive! I will be back!!!

1  Thank Godlyfamilygirl