All reviews la quinta front desk walk in shower nice hotel microwave and refrigerator great breakfast excellent stay free continental breakfast breakfast hostess tacos enjoyed my stay room was clean location is great stay there again right next door off the highway tortillas
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019

We we're there over memorial weekend and the hotel was very nice no complaints. The breakfast was good there was a variety to choose from; waffles, eggs beans and tortillas, cereal, muffins, oatmeal. The room was clean there were no strange smells that hotels sometimes have. The parking lot was well lit. I felt safe. Overall great hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lance S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback you just provide, and for taking the time do to so. We're glad to hear that you had a great stay here with us. We hope to have you back once again the next time you happen to be in the Pharr North McAllen area. Until next time!

Reviewed May 22, 2019

We were very satisfied with the staff, who were quick and efficient. The bed was very comfortable and there were enough pillows. The facility was quite and the room was very clean. Could have used an extra cover in the room, but really have no complaints. Location for our purpose was perfect. Will definetly book again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lance S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you really did enjoy everything that our hotel has to provide to our guest. We hope to be able to continue to have you when coming to the Mcallen area.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Very clean hotel, the rooms are very spacious. Front desk staff is very nice and helpful. The breakfast hostess is very polite. My kids loved the complimentary cookies up front. We will definitely return

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Lance S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

We really treasure your feedback. We're very please to hear that you had such an amazing experience here with us. We as a staff work hard to provide guest as yourself with a great attitude and be here for whenever we are needed. We hope to be able to have you back once again very soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I booked two rooms for a three night stay and checked out after night one. When I woke up I discovered that there were cockroaches in the shower. I immediately ran down the hall to where my friend was staying and pounded on the door until she answered, asking her to check for cockroaches. Sure enough there were cockroaches crawling around on the bathroom floor. We immediately grabbed our belongings and ran for the front desk. When I spoke to the woman she didn't even seem phased by our concern, and offered me 10% off of my stay. I know that it is a pet friendly hotel but no one said anything about sharing living space with insects. Needless to say we immediately checked out and found a much cleaner and suitable hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

When we arrived the front desk clerk did not know what time breakfast was served. That's pretty unprofessional if you ask me. Also, the blow dryer in the bathroom started smoking while my wife was using it. Almost caused a fire. The hotel front desk clerk was pretty rude about getting us another one. She wanted us to come down to the front desk and get it ourselves. I wasn't in the room at that time and my wife had just got out of the shower and did not have a clean towel. They could have easily came up to our room and delivered the new blow dryer with no added issues. The breakfast was below expectations. I've eaten at plenty of different La Quinta locations and this one was by far the worst. Plus there were not many options on the buffet. We opted out of breakfast the second morning and went to Denny's instead. I will never stay at this location again unless it's FREE.

Date of stay: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lance S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pharr North McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for letting us know about all and any inconveniences regarding your stay here with us at La Quinta Pharr North McAllen by Wyndham. We has as a staff will come together, and work hard to provided better service to our guest.