“Its ok just not the best”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Pharr
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This motel is right next to another La Quinta inns and suites which makes it a little confusing when checking in. I have stayed at this motel for work and the treadmill has been broken for over 6 months. The Air conditioner in the exercise room has also been broken for 6 months. The last complaint for this motel is there breakfast is dreadful. Beans and some kind of egg junk that is not suited for human consumption. They did have a good fruit cup on the last day.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281

Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was a family day, I have stayed there before, but this time I had two of my grandchildren, so they gave me a room that was like an apartment it was clean very well kept, kitchen two rooms,living area and two bathroom all rooms had flat screen tvs. Thank You to Ms. Debbie very nice lady that help when I call and told them we were running late but we were on our way. There breakfast area was clean. Thank You La Quinta in Pharr, Tx

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2014

i have stayed at this hotel for three days and i come from my family, we were totally satisfied because the service of the hotel its very good and the receptionist jesus serve you very well and has availability , has great attitude and efficiently.This hotel makes you relax and feel at home, we are totally satisfied.

Room Tip: sometimes rooms at the end of the side are quieter
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Room was very close to everything we needed including the office, vending, pool and hot tub as well as the fitness room. We were totally satisfied. Staff we're extremely helpful and had a great attitude.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for over two years, I come on family matters every three months and stay at least a week every time, Sylvia the front desk is very friendly and professional. She seems to love her job which is exceptional in the hotel industry. The hotel is very lucky to have her. Im also glad this hotel is pet friendly and my dog Max always travels with us. Breakfast is great Veronica in the kitchen is a great cook.

Room Tip: I feel like at home
A La Quinta traveler
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed April 6, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was greeted by Lexie at the front desk after a long drive and her efficiency and more over her personality was incredible. I noticed she treated the customer before and after myself in the exact same way so I know it was not just a moment of feeling good but rather the way she deals with everyone. She made me relax, feel glad I had arrived and certain that my check in would be handled quickly. She also made a point of looking me in the eye and conveying an honest intention of making certain my stay was comfortable with the desk and her service at my disposal. Before going to my room she reminded how good the breakfast was and how the hours allowed me to sleep in a little later while assuring me my vehicle was safe in the lot where I parked it. Just an amazing personality and the kind of person anyone would want to be received by when traveling. She can go a long way in the hospitality business! I'm glad she was there and I will be returning to that location.

Room Tip: Very quiet and more of a home made breakfast that I enjoyed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pharr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel McAllen
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 12 in Pharr

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281? Share your experiences!