“Great Hotel!!! Great Service!!! Very Friendly Staff!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Pharr
Austin, Texas
“Great Hotel!!! Great Service!!! Very Friendly Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Really surprised at the service we received from all of the staff at this Hotel. From the moment we checked in we were greeted by the Check-In Clerk, received us as though we were VIP. We arrived early and the Continental Breakfast was over, but we were offered to go sit down and have breakfast while they made sure the room was ready. The Lady that prepared breakfast made sure everything was refreshen up, like the coffee, and the egg casserole, and I must say everything looked and tasted great. The staff came up to make sure we had adequate amount of towels, and if there was anything they could do for us. We had never recieved that kind of treatment anywhere else, and we do get to travel a lot since we are retired and plan an average of two to three trips per month. We were made to feel right at home which included a clean room each morning we were there which a total of five days, good fresh coffee each morning and a complete breakfast each morning, we were totally impressed with the great service we received there and plan another trip to the Lower Rio Grande Valley soon. I would rate it a Five (5) Star Rating, service and friendliness!!!

Room Tip: We were on close to the corner and the room was very quiet, do not choose a room by the elevators si...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
ESCOBEDO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Hotel staff was very nice, check in process was very easy, breakfast was pretty good.
I stayed in room 117, when upstair neighboor walked around his room I could hear all steps. Othen than that, everything else was ok.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Corpus Christi, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I Stayed in this room I believe to be in 2nd or 3rd floor back in june of this year 2013. Well to my shock it was roach infested one roach even bit me on my arm I was disgusted me and my daughter didn't complain because I had gotten the room at a special rate from the manager Balde. I did mention it to him and he said that people bring the roaches in their luggage. I didn't have any luggage last time I spent a night at that La Quinta in Pharr Texas. I was afraid to go use the bathroom everytime you go to bathroom a giant roach would greet you, behind the head boards was their hiding place shocking but true ! Now I know why I got that room at a special rate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sandra A
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I always enjoy staying at this hotel where the staff is great. Everyone is so warm, friendly and helpful. It is quiet, comfortable, easily accessible from the highway, has lots of restaurants nearby on Nolana. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else near McAllen.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great easy reservation, friendly staff, fully functional room. Wife, infant and I stayed over the weekend and had a great stay. Very well lit parking area with minimal noise from the outside considering a major highway and city street is right on the corner.

Room Tip: There are two La Quintas at the same location. Both are pretty much the same. Don't be swayed b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stay out of room 101. When you take shower make sure it's early morning. No hot or even warm water in the evening. Other than that staff was friendly and room was ready by the time I got there. This bad review is my first and I hope it is my last. Enjoyed my previous stays here. Hope it won't be my last.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying at the hotel for a number of years and the hotel and services keeps getting better. I would also like to mention Sylvia she has a great personality,kind, and is very helpful. Great hotel for business stay. Centrally located. I appreciate the great stay and looking forward to the next visit.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pharr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 12 in Pharr
Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr
Super 8 - Mcallen/Downtown

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281? Share your experiences!