Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites -- Pharr
$61
$71
$83
Comfort Inn & Suites(Pharr)(Great Value!)
$58
Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen(Pharr)(Great Value!)
$48
$45
$47
$55
$45
All reviewscinnamon rolls arean upgradestaff was very friendlywakebusinessvalleytrucktx
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very nice. Even when above and beyond to provide me with some milk for my child to drink at night. Beds were very comfortable. Room overall was clean. I do however did not like to mold in the grout of the restroom shower. I think that this can be fixed with some bleach and elbow grease. Free hot breakfast was good and much appreciated. Probably will stay again when visiting that area hopefully with no mold in the shower.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this Holiday inn. After a 20 hour drive I was dreading having to deal with front desk, but the staff was very nice and made it very easy. I was able to enjoy their very comfortable beds in no time. It felt like i slept on a cloud and woke up very well rested. The room was very clean; i did not see one item that was not clean. I am known to be a bit of a "clean freak". Breakfast was delightful but what really swept me off my feet was happy hour. I mean, who can say no to mini burgers, wine, and beer? I'm glad I made the choice to stay at this great location. As you can tell, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel is the best in the area, close to the shopping plaza but far for all the noise and the traffic, walking distance from Rudy's BBQ and as soon you walk in you can feel how clean the hotel is, room really spacious, clean and the bed was the best part of it!! Staff was great and helpful, I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Argentina R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites -- Pharr, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us. We are so glad you glad you had a good time in the hotel and the area, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Rooms were nice and clean.....staff was friendly and helpful.....They allowed us to eat our take out late at night in the breakfast area and even allowed our youth group to practice some of their dance and drama routines for competition they would be attending the next day.... It was very accomodating and made us feel welcome.....We would definitely take our group again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Argentina R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites -- Pharr, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

We are so glad to heard you had a good time with us. Thank you for your words and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We got back home and had an incident at our house forcing us to stay at a hotel nearby, the staff and management were truly accomodating and gave us the best service and home away from home feeling. This is definitely the hotel we will recommend for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2012