All reviews night clerk front desk excellent customer service clean rooms eduardo maintenance workers pet texas valley
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Really friendly staff, great with pet I brought along, even had treats for her at front desk which the night clerk happily offered. Clean, up to date rooms. Asst. Manager Eduardo always above and beyond to ensure satisfaction.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Pharr, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Hi Heather,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Motel 6 in Pharr, Texas for four days with my Yorkie. Staff was exceptional and very friendly. Clean rooms and great parking. I would like to acknowledge David in maintenance and Irma in housekeeping. They were great. Enjoyed talking with them. I will definitely stay there again when traveling to the valley.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Pharr, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Mr.Vasquez was wonderful he made sure all our standards were met by making sure we had enough towels and soap for the rooms . and going above and beyond making sure we knew about all the nice things the town had to offer . deffinetly returning to this location. Thanks mr.Vasquez . there needs to be more emoloyees like this. Not many have great customer service skills anymore.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here at the pharr location. Mr.clemente made sure I was settled and everything was to my needs. He was very knowledgeable of the area and what we could do for leisure. Will definitely come again!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

I stay here every time I visit the valley. They always work with us with any issue whether that's checking in early or whatever may arise. When there's a problem with the room, maintenance is there to check it out within 5-10 minutes. Eduardo at the front desk went beyond the extra mile to help me get situated, great service from his behalf and from the entire team. Greatly Recommend!

Date of stay: November 2018