La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley
$61
$66
$83
Comfort Inn & Suites(Pharr)(Great Value!)
$58
$45
$47
Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen(Pharr)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
Agoda.com
$55
$45
Value Place McAllen Pharr(Pharr)(Great Value!)
$40
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsla quintafront deskhappy hourrio grandetacofamily liveswent out of her wayfeel at homegreat hotelrecommend this hotelawesome stayawesome customer servicehot breakfaststaff was friendlymultiple timesincluded breakfastroom was very clean and comfortable
A La Quinta traveler
Pomeroy, Iowa
Reviewed March 8, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent Hotel chain, very clean and good price, another important point is you can find them any way to you go. I love the breakfast eggs Mexican style, and bagels. and potatoes in South Padre location I really recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was in the hotel two days... no hot water in the faucet... not a drop... I asked in the front desk to solve the issue... nothing happened.... room 207 I will not stay in this hotel again... the staff did not have the empowerment to solve the problems

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My stay was great.The staff is so friendly and they make sure your stay is a wonderful one . They make sure you feel at home . Lexie is always so nice and willing to go the extra mile that your stay is prefect .She is always in a great mode and make your stay feel more comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The rooms were clean and nice. No problems there. The problem I did have was that I had left my bracelet there and I called once I realized I had left it there. I remember exactly where I left it. On the nightstand. The front desk clerk did put me on hold to check with housekeeping but of course the housekeepers knew nothing of it. SURE THEY DIDNT. Well what can I do. Its a loss but I know that I will not stay there again. Very dissapointed.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trackstar2013
BaldemarG_13, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

I would like to take care of this issue with you, could you please call the hotel 956-787-2900 and ask for Baldemar Garcia.
Thank you.