La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Pharr
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at La Quinta while on business. The price was quite reasonable. The hotel is nothing elaborate or unique, but it totally does the job. The room was clean and comfortable. Happy hour in the lobby was a nice perk.

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I will definitely insist in staying at this hotel when booking reservations with my company. It has an excellent relaxing environment both day and night. The staff- some whom I know by first name basis (LEXI)- has come to recognize all their regulars and its a great feeling when they say "Welcome Back". I will always recommend this location to friends and family.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I come down for work here and love staying here. Their beds actually give me the comfortable rest I need. The lady at the front desk (Lexie) is always nice to me and has a lovely smile she has been so helpful. The property is very clean and well kept they have a nice pool and not even to mention free beer Tuesday through Thursday. I don't know what more I can ask from a hotel. It makes being away from work actually enjoyable. Thank you la quinta of pharr Texas :)

Room Tip: I choose the double and there's plenty of room for me and my co worker
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Once again my stay here has been exceptional, Lexi, front desk, has outdone herself. She remembers little things that makes a person feel like they are home rather than a hotel. I travel extensively and wish all the La Quinta's were half of what this property is.

The happy hour was a pleasant surprise!!!

Room Tip: suite 2201 was awesome
A La Quinta traveler
San Benito, Texas, USA
Reviewed September 9, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I enjoy staying here because I way feel like I am home. Baldemar and all his staff go out of their way to make me feel safe. I always recommend this location to friends & clients when I hear they are traveling to the Valley.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very reasonably priced. This location is my home away from home when I'm in the valley. The rooms are always clean and the staff is very friendly. The location is perfect. The breakfasts are a notch above the usual breakfast one finds in a hotel in this price range.

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pharr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr- Hwy 281
Hampton Inn & Suites Pharr
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 12 in Pharr
Hampton Inn & Suites McAllen
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel McAllen
La Quinta Inn & Suites Alamo - McAllen East

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Pharr - Rio Grande Valley? Share your experiences!