All reviews great hotel beds are super comfortable front desk clerk gas station would stay here again good size the hotel manager room was clean eggs convenient location pool area recommend this hotel happy hour great breakfast excellent stay mia valley
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

We selected this hotel based on location and that it had decent reviews. When we checked in we encountered very friendly service from the manager. We then proceeded to our room and first even though there was a muggy smell everything else seemed to be decent, until we used the bathroom. The walls were dirty and the tub had patches and huge rusted stains. I went to the manager and asked that we have rooms changed. She apologized and said that they had a problem with the tubs that they had been refinished and not replaced. She switched our room. The second room the bathroom seemed to have alot smaller rusted stain. So we said that it was good. I did notice the carpet was worn out and again muggy smell, but figured hey it’s just for two nights It’ll do. When I went to the RR another occasion I noticed the tub walls were dirty, i tried to clean it with a wipe to see if it was stained or dirty. It was dirty. I brought to the front desk attention and we were told they could look at it right then and clean if needed. Told them people were sleeping we could do it in the morning. Late that night I noticed the floor full of head/pubic hair. I went and asked that we be allowed to leave And not be charged for the last night that we wouldn’t be staying there. They agreed and charged me for a night instead of two. Looking back we should’ have even been charged for a night. When we were checking out we had the window blinds open and we noticed the floor in the entrance area very dirty obviously it had not been mopped in awhile. We were so glad to leave such a filthy place.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank mannycooper
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey and providing pictures regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our future guests. Our attempt to better the situation and accommodate you was not sufficient to keep your personal satisfaction. I moved you rooms personally asking if this new room was better; had your answer been other than "yes it's good" I can assure you that there would have definitely been a different outcome. After moving you rooms my staff continued to attempt in assuring that your satisfaction was met by offering more cleaning. We allowed an early check out without penalties. Filthy is a strong word and has never been used before to describe this hotel. I can assure you that it was not our intention for you to feel this way while staying with us. ALL my guests are important to us and I can assure you that we tried to meet your satisfaction and we will work harder. Our priority will be on housekeeping training. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed November 11, 2018

We stayed here 3 nights. We were in a double queen room with a sleeper sofa. We had 4 adults and 1 child. The room was a good size for 5. The cost was very inexpensive. The room was clean and well maintained during our visit. We utilized the swimming pool and hot tub, that was a bonus. There is a gas station conveniently next door. The breakfast was included and had a lot to offer, waffles, eggs, boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, etc. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I'm happy to read your review always nice to receive a great score. We work hard daily and try our best to provide the best. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2018

The good, the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was average. Nothing great. The bad--The bathroom needed a good scrubbing. There were stains on the chair that should of been removed, they were hard to miss.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

fjmAustin,

-Mia

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very helpful, the beds are super comfortable... I didn't want to get up and get out of them. The pillows are awesome! Right off the expressway so everywhere I needed to be is a quick drive away.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your most recent stay. I appreciate all feedback. Nice to hear back from your. I will share this review with my team. Thank you for being such a loyal guest.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Had a great experience at this hotel. First off, the staff were very helpful and friendly. They accommodated our family that came in for a funeral. Our room was clean and very roomy. The hotel manager went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Great staff and we would stay here again when we are in town.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
KGillGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Lisa G,

Thank you for your kind words. We work hard daily and I'm glad to read that my team came through for you and your family. It is extremely important to me that you left a review in regards to your stay. Your satisfaction is important to me.

-Mia