“Very Nice Hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Pharr
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We are local and stayed at this hotel because our a/c went out. We could not have been more pleased...from check-in to check-out. Mary, who checked us in was friendly and helpful. They allowed us to check in a little early b/c of our situation. The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was plentiful with good options.

Room Tip: If traveling eastbound, be aware that once you exit (Sugar Rd/Polk St.) the hotel is VERY close so m...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
kmlrvi123, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our online survey. On behalf of all our staff we want to thank you for all the compliments. We strive to make our guest feel at home. We hope everything went ok with the A/C. Once again thank you for staying at our hotel. Have a nice day.

Gill

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This is an excellent and affordable choice. I travelled with my wife and kids and the front desk service was truly something that I am absolutely thankful for. The front desk staff is very well trained, assertive and customer service oriented. They made my stay very comfortable and pleasant. I would definitely come back and I highly recommend this property. The location was not the greatest and the property needs a bit of attention as it seems to be an aged inn; however the service is awesome, the quality and cleanliness of both the room and the facilities but also the food they serve over breakfast are definitely an added value. I have stayed twice at this hotel and I certainly plan to come back.

• Stayed: July 2014
kmlrvi123, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hello jbarrios14,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey on your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of all our staff we would like to thank you for your compliments. Thank you again and hope to see you
soon.

Gill
General Manger
Quality Inn
956-702-4880

Reviewed February 20, 2014

The lobby has an awful unpleasant odor when you first walk in the door. Our room smelled of urine and the maids did not clean the bathroom. I would advise you to just drive right past this location and find a nicer place to spend the night. Guy at the front desk is extremely rude.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Spam444
kmlrvi123, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Hello,
On behalf of the Quality Inn, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Kamaldeep Gill
Quality Inn, Pharr

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Beds so comfortable that we now have a new member added to our family. Very happy. My wife, not so much. She knows the bath room very well, more so the last week of our stay. Other than that the stay has been the best. Staff helpfull to the T. Rooms cleaned daily and apprecitated. Breakfast so good and not easy to get tired of. I even invented a new type of waffle. Add sausage to the bottom of the Waffle maker and sissel till brown and then add waffle mix and eat with syrup.

Room Tip: West side of hotel is better.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank valmitrike
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Places to eat can be hit or miss, but asking front desk hotel clerk paid off for myself and fellow guest. Stayed five nights, and if you choose to stay here your choice will be home runs. Service, excellent. Food, excellent. Hotel, clean, beautiful, friendly, spacious, and highly recommendable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cm387
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here because of the good reviews. What a joke. There was no one at the desk when we arrived. A man appeared in beach attire and stated he was off duty and it was shift change time. I waited and a nice young man checked me in. The maintenance man offered to help with any needs. After checking in I went to get my luggage. Because there is no elevator I requested help with my bag. The nice maintenance man was busy so the desk clerk asked the beach boy to take my bag up the stairs for me. Beach Boy said in a serious manor that he only worked for large tips. When I told him I needed assistance because I am handicapped he made an excuse that he needed to see what was going on outside. He rushed outside and did not return. The man behind the desk then apologized and took my bag up himself. As we climbed the stairs I noticed a dead cricket in the corner where the stairs met the wall. The stairs themselves had small debris scattered here and there. Once in the room I went to put items in the Refrigerator only to find it inoperable and the microwave missing it's knobs. The items were replaced with working units after only one call to the front desk. Why weren't they replace before our arrival? I had a reservation. We chose not to have room service since we were only staying two days so I can not speak as to their abilities. I will however state that the stairs, hallways and entryway needed a good cleaning. When we left two days later the carpet was still full of debris, the cricket was still in the same spot and as if things weren't dirty enough a dead roach had appeared in the front entry by the doors. If I noticed these things the staff also noticed and ignored these things which puts them all in a very bad light. The only saving grace was the Maintenance man and the very nice young man who worked in the dining room. I commend them both for taking their jobs seriously. Even so, I would NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jcabre2013
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The hotel is close to shopping centers, breakfast is very acceptable, the staff is friendly, the check in and out times are comfortable and comfort-price relation is good, you want more pay more. Actually we were very comfortable with what we paid.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jlmendoza2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pharr
Comfort Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen
Motel 6 Pharr
Motel 6 Pharr
#9 of 12 in Pharr

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!