All reviews truck driver pancake house great job nice quiet place truck parking waffles a wonderful stay great room general manager location was perfect my home away from home continental breakfast right next door rooms are clean the rio grande valley mcallen area ruben
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

I've stayed in plenty of hotels for my business trips and have really found an "at home" feeling at this Red roof inn in Pharr Tx. The rooms were very clean. Staff was very courteous and attentive. General Manager, Hina, Ruben, and all the staff were very friendly and welcoming. A definite recommend to any and all!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Hina B, Manager at Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2019

We would like to thank you so much for your positive feedback for our property Red Roof Inn Pharr-McAllen TX. We are proud of the great service our team provides to our guests. We look forward to exceeding your expectations again very soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

So I stayed here for 7 days and 7 nights and it was an amazing place to stay, close to everything and quite at the same time. I was there for the Christmas and New Years celebrations and I have honestly no real complaints. The check in was easy and quick, I even got to check in early. The room itself is very spacious and modern. There is no couch in the king superior room so don’t be surprised. The cleaning ladies do a great job with housekeeping also if you don’t put a do not disturb placard. Breakfast is 6-9 and it consist of cereal, Texas shaped waffles, and some other things. Overall good stay and will use this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Hina B, Manager at Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2019

We appreciate you taking a moment to let us know about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen. Our team strives to ensure you enjoy your stay by providing a clean, comfortable room, and great customer service. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I traveled to McAllen area for business around September I always stay at the Red Roof for its location service and cleanliness of rooms Rudy's BBQ is right next door several restaurants close by entertainment is also nearby

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Welcome to the Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen! We appreciate you letting us know how we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is the first time for me at this hotel and it has been a pleasure staying here. The rooms are very clean and the staff are amazing especially Hina the Manager. I would recommend this Red Roof Inn to everyone.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Hina B, Manager at Red Roof Inn Pharr - McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your review on your first experience here at Red Roof Inn Pharr McAllen. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as that let us know how we are doing. We are delighted to hear that our staff and property was able to meet your expectations. And we will greatly appreciate and recommendations to our property. Thank you for your business, and we look forward in seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Our room was very spacious and comfortable. I really appreciated that the manager, Hina, personally made sure there was a grab bar in the shower/tub for me. The motel was clean and the staff, friendly. We will definitely stay there the next time we are in the Valley.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

I appreciate you taking time to give us your thoughts on your recent stay here at Red Roof Inn Pharr McAllen. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guest and I appreciate your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed our spacious and comfortable rooms. We look forward in seeing you in your near future travels to the area.