“Great service, great food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We ate here for mother's day lunch (they were super busy) and it was pretty good. I don't like steak, so I had the grilled chicken salad, it was done just right. Everyone else at the table had the steaks and said they were pretty good. We had a party of 8 which I consider to be a pretty large party (on one of the busiest days of the year to eat out). It was kind of uncomfortable the way they packed us in, they had 6 in a booth and added a 2top table to the end. That aside, the service was great. Everyone's food was cooked the way it was ordered. Our waitress was very attentive and kept the bread coming which keeps everyone happy :)

My husband says they have $1 beers 7 days a week, he and one of his business partners like to come here for business meals, so probably a good place for that. We have also come here on date night a few times.

Reviewed February 27, 2008

Love their bread and butter!