“Homemade Tortillas and Breakfast All Day!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa Garcia's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 117 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Cuisines: Mexican
“Homemade Tortillas and Breakfast All Day!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I frequent two restaurants in Pflugerville - Casa Garcia's and Tequila Grill. Casa Garcia's is hands down my favorite, particularly for their homemade tortillas that are made fresh in the restaurant. They also serve breakfast all day, and you can order individual tacos instead of a meal (a good alternative for someone looking for a cheap meal). If you want good quality TexMex, this is your spot. However, I wouldn't recommend it for Happy Hour (although they do have a full bar). There isn't a full time bartender here. I'd recommend the green chicken enchiladas, carnitas plate, menudo, caldo, pork in red chile taco, carnitas taco, and breakfast tacos.

Austin, Texas
“Best Mexican in P-Ville”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Good salsa, good food. Food is always hot and tasty. They have raised their prices of late, probably because they are always busy - there can be a wait for a table during normal rush periods. Service can be a bit slow at times for the same reasons, but always with a smile. We've tried all the other options in town and they don't compare - if we want Tex Mex and don't feel like driving into Austin, Casa Garcia's is where we go.

• Visited June 2011
Central Texas
“Was the best but competition now winning with prices, service, and food...”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

Casa Garcia's used to be my favorite Tex-Mex place here in Pflugerville but due to their prices going up an avg of 25% per plate over the past 2 years it is no longer holding that spot. Both Rio Grande and El Rincon are cheaper and now Rio Grande has much better margaritas and the plates are more generous. I don't feel El Rincon is quite as good as either place but their prices beat the heck out of Casa Garcia's. Me and the wife were going at least once every 2 weeks and now we've just had to move on and even told them their prices were going to steer people elsewhere. But hey, God bless 'em and as long as they stay crowded I'm sure their prices will continue to climb. Thanks for the memories but we're shopping for great Tex-Mex elsewhere and enjoying the changes.

Left same review on yahoo and yelp just to be fair.

• Visited March 2011
Pflugerville, Texas
“bad service, hair in the food.”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

I got my entree 5 minutes before my wife. I didn't get silverware until my wife got her food so mine got cold. She found a hair in her bland tasting meal. Never going back, don't waste your time.

1 Thank Mike D