“Great every time”

FD’s Grillhouse
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We have a passion for cooking with fresh ingredients, making things from scratch and a goal of providing you with a dining experience that's both memorable and enjoyable.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Fish Daddy's is one of Pflugerville's most popular restaurants and almost everyone knows it. This is the kind of place people take families for special occasions, and for dates, or for any reason. The restaurant is large, but if you go after 7 p.m. most nights, expect a wait of 30-45 minutes. Best to visit Fish Daddy's early. The combination platter is a super value at this restaurant, where some dishes can be pricey. I used to live in Miami, where fried calamari is served everywhere and it's always fresh and good. Well, Fish Daddy's served me the best calamari I've ever eaten. Their salmon, which I get with the combination platter, is always properly moist, not dry. The Only drawback besides possible long waits are the vegetables are sometimes under-flavored. Might be best to go with a baked potato here. Service is excellent. I've gone many times and the food is consistently good and the service is too. The restaurant has a bar area and restaurant area and kids will appreciate the large fish tank up front.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Fish Daddy's has great food for a great price and the portions are large enough for two people to share. I was surprised when I first visited this restaurant with family for a family member's birthday. The food was surprisingly great, and the prices were even better. Atmosphere was "nice" and comfortable and more of a family type environment, even though it offered a bar on one side which separated the eating area from the bar. I loved the fish tank in the entry...it added a special touch for the "Fish Daddy's" ambiance. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I love having their fish tacos with a Magarita. Clean, great for a shopping center and it is a Grill but feels like more.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I love this place and visit often. It's a great little restaurant here on the north side. Couldn't believe the prices were so fair!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My sister and I went to Fish Daddys for my birthday. We had wonderfukl service. Waitress was very nice and not too pushy. Drinks were good. The food was delicious. We started with the shrimp appitizer . Our meals were greeat as well. I recommend this restaurant.