“Great value, huge menu and nice atmosphere”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #7 of 116 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Austin, Texas
“Great value, huge menu and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

My family eats here about once a month and even the pickiest eaters find something they enjoy. My brother had the pecan chicken salad, my dad had the Asian salad and I had the low-calorie fish meal. Professional waitstaff, prompt service and we love the fans in the ceiling :). Always a good choice for both families and date night. There is also a large bar area for those wanting to be just with adults. :)

We'll be back!

• Visited August 2013

Cuero
“Excellent ribs!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love ribs, and typically Cheddars has very good ribs, so I ordered the half rack of ribs and they were excellent!!!
I have had them a number of times, at different Cheddars, but don't remember them assessing an upcharge for having a side salad instead of a vegetable.
I look forward to my next round of ribs at Cheddars. I just wish I lived closer to a Cheddars restaurant. Please consider locating one of your restaurants in Victoria, Texas, which would be the nearest medium-sized town to us.

• Visited July 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Just perfect”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Came in around 8:45 pm and seated right away. Good waiter who was new but well trained. Great food selection off menu. Should fill whatever it is you need to eat. Atmosphere was pleasant and not overwhelming or to dry, but just right. Comfortable seating and good service. Give it a try. May not be your 5 but certainly won't be on your never again list.

• Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am never disappointed with the food here. It is always yummy and served hot. They offer a nice variety in their menu, and the portions and prices are great. My son loves the chicken and waffles and my favorites are the spinach dip and Hawaiian Chicken Salad. I would also note that we have had the GM stop at our table to inquire how everything is. I think they really do care about the quality of the food that is being served here, and it is evident. Service has always been consistently good as well. They are also family friendly.

• Visited June 2013
Victoria, Texas
“Good Family Dinner”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very good menu and well oriented to kids. Very, very clean resturant. Even with heavy traffic the management obviously takes pride in the establishment.

Visited May 2013