“I love this restaruant”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Every chance we get we go to Cheddar's. The food is always good there and the service is great. If you like Steak and Shrimp, this is the place to get it. I am not a big shrimp eater, but the Shrimp here is exceptional. The price is great as well. The only thing I don't care for is that their music is way too loud. Love this place!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife and I go out for dinner here at least twice a month and usually once for lunch too! Its always her first suggestion when asked where she would like to eat. Her favorite dish is the bourbon glazed salmon and mine is the mexican shrimp cocktail (which is meal in itself).

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I really like getting a nice server that not only gets my order right, but the food wad very tasty and hot. I recommend the battered chicken strips. No problem getting seated soon with the manager checking on us from time to time.
I will for sure be back when I can.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We end up eating here because it was right out side our hotel door. Was very impressed with the service and food. I have a picky 12 year old and she found something to eat each time.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Food is good, but usual chain restaurant fare. It always seems to be busy, so there was some waiting - both for a table and for our food. Admittedly, part of this was because of our group size. Would recommend it for "run of the mill" eating out, but not for anything special.