“Not surprised to get a great dinner and good service too.”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I really like getting a nice server that not only gets my order right, but the food wad very tasty and hot. I recommend the battered chicken strips. No problem getting seated soon with the manager checking on us from time to time.
I will for sure be back when I can.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We end up eating here because it was right out side our hotel door. Was very impressed with the service and food. I have a picky 12 year old and she found something to eat each time.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Food is good, but usual chain restaurant fare. It always seems to be busy, so there was some waiting - both for a table and for our food. Admittedly, part of this was because of our group size. Would recommend it for "run of the mill" eating out, but not for anything special.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We hit this place for lunch on the way to a movie next door. The menu is very interesting. We got there for an early lunch, and were treated well. It got VERY busy by Noon, which must be a good sign.
There are lots of comfort foods, and interesting sides like red beans and rice. Their edamame was not the best I have had, but it was very good. I am kind of an edamame snob. They also have a good beer and coctail menu....and COKE ZERO on tap. (I am actually finding that is pretty common in Texas.)
$25 for lunch for two. Not bad. I saw a similar restaurant in College Station, so I am not clear how big a chain this is, but it is a cut above many other chains I have been to.
The place is right up against Interstate 35, so there is no view and lots of noise. they have outdoor seating, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I was there Friday, 05/18/2012 during busy time. Although, we expected to wait, we were told it would be a 15-20 minute wait. The hostess wrote name down. We waited 45 minutes and saw people being sitted including someone who walked in and was sitted immediately upon arrival apparently someone who was known by restaurant staff. When we inquired about our table, my name did not appear on the list. We were then given a table immediately. Our waiter did not give us a chance to change food order. After we got his attention, he corrected the order and was very prompt after that. It took an hour and a half from the time we walked in to the time we received our food order. A long wait. Luckily, food was delicious!