“Great burgers”
Review of Moonie's Burger House - CLOSED

Moonie's Burger House
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

I had the California burger and it was delicious! The bun is sweet and the soft. The burger melts in your mouth. My boyfriend had the Frito chili burger. It got better as you ate it but I liked mine better. The crispy fries Did their job but nothing special. The price was good. It was 5 dollars for the burger. Definitely a place to try.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Ok let me start by saying this was not a terrible experience but they sure did miss up on our order royally.

My girls (5 & 10 years old) and I went here to eat a burger before going to see "How to Train a Dragon 2".

We were all in good spirits so this is probably the reason this will not be a scathing review.

We ordered Frith Pie for the 10 year old which came with choice of tater tots or fries (she wanted tater tots), drink, and choice of snow cone or ice cream.

My 5 year old wanted a burger with cheese and pickles. Not to mention tater tots.

I ordered the Swiss Mushroom Burger with extra patty and Pepper Jack and Swiss Cheese... No Ketchup with Mayo & Mustard and Guacamole. I also upped with a combo to receive onion rings and sweet tea.

My daughter received her Frith Pie with fries (she ordered tater tots) & my younger daughter received a burger, no cheese, no pickles, and fries (no tots).

I received two burgers with Cheddar Cheese and Chewy Bacon. I received fries no onion rings. I had ketchup on my burger and dry buns.

Our "actual" order came through the window 15 minutes later and she called my name three times. My oldest daughter told her it was our order and the order she gave us p riginally was incorrect.

She came to the table twice each time asking what we were missing. She blamed the cooks. But unfortunately, she gave us the wrong order.

Ultimately, we ate what we had and eventually received onion rings, tater tots, and pickles... But it was a little too late.

My youngest daughter received and wanted a snow cone. Ice was crushed (not shaven) and it clumped together.

My oldest daughter did enjoy her ice cream.

The Sweet Tea was a 7.5.

Was the food good? I rate it a 6.5 (out of 10), however mostly because it was wrong all the way around.

I'll have to make another trip and give them one more chance. As for this day, we were in a hurry and had to accept what we ordered. The cashier/server seemed flustered but was nice.

I'll try and update.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great burgers. All fresh ingredients. They had veggie replacements and turkey burgers. The people were very friendly and since we had been in the sun all day I'm sure we didn't look our best but the atmosphere was such that we felt comfortable.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been going here for months. I love their Blue Moon Burger. The sweet buns they are on are amazing. Lately though when we get home, there is something wrong or missing from our order. That doesn't make a 1 year old and preggo momma happy!
Also, I noticed their burgers seem smaller and they took bacon off the Blue Moon. :(
I hope they can figure out how to correctly fill an order. I'd hate to find a new burger place!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is laid back with a country setting. I got the cheddar bacon ranch burger with crispy fries....delicious! My boyfriend got the cheddar bacon burger with crispy fries...he loved it! The fries were crispy and the burgers were big and juicy!!