“Yum”
Review of Moonie's Burger House - CLOSED

Moonie's Burger House
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is laid back with a country setting. I got the cheddar bacon ranch burger with crispy fries....delicious! My boyfriend got the cheddar bacon burger with crispy fries...he loved it! The fries were crispy and the burgers were big and juicy!!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Don't forget to eat at Moonie's Burger House! They are the prime example of a good old fashion Texas restaurant. Awesome food, nice workers, clean areas, Texas home feel.
AND SNOW CONE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!
Plus they have the good ice that you really only see at Sonic's. You know, the crushed baby ice cubes.
Best place to eat a homemade burger!
I highly recommend Moonie's Burger house.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Tried this place with my niece and her fiancé. We ordered the weekly special burger on Texas toast with fry's and a drink. All looked and tasted great, even talked to the owner and he was very nice and approachable. Here's the 50/50... The same week with my son and a totally different experience and I offered the exact same meal. The bread wasn't toasted, the fry's were as soggy as a gym sock... 50/50 not sure if I want to chance my experience and time again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The hamburgers were very good with the homemade buns. Everyone enjoyed the batter dipped French fries. One member of the family ordered a salad instead of the fries. It didn't come with the meal and we had to request it again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Started to go to Moonie's in Cedar Park as it is near our church. When they opened in Pville, made it a regular stop for us. If you're looking for good burgers, this is the place for you. It's not far off the interstate either. What I really love about Moonie's is their homemade buns. My favorite burger is the Western Burger. Plus, they have a nice family special for two adult and two kid meals, with family fries.