“Super Catfish!”

Ranked #47 of 116 Restaurants in Pflugerville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Super Catfish!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant and mainly we have done carry out. Either way it is consistantly great....no matter how you get it no difference. I refuse to eat Catfish anywhere else. Their family pack goes without question. Get their coleslaw, beans, hushpuppies, they have fired dill pickles...when my husband brings this home I eat and eat and eat until I can't but put catfish in front of me anywhere else, no way. I don't know how they do it but their catfish is always in filet pieces, almost like cod....not grainy or slimy. Deep fried with what taste like a cornmeal base. Every piece comes out fantastic, never hard as if someone fried it too long and always fresh as if they fried it just for you. You can't go wrong with this Catfish dish....to die for and now they have buffet..hope they never go out of business for any reason...I have enjoyed them for 26 years!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Annette K

Austin TX
“Best in P-ville!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

good old texas style cooking! Fried catfish and shirmp and hush puppies are terrific. Their HUGE salads are to die for! Country Texas atmosphere with a real family-feel.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dotspad
“Good catfish buffet”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

A variety of salads . hot and cold sides and delicious catfish and chicken strips. Can't recall if there are any other meats because for me catfish and chicken are enough.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Dee R
Pflugerville, Texas
“Southern Fried Hospitality”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is as close to southern fried homecooking as any restaurant can get. Whether you like your catfish golden fried, grilled or blackened, this catfish is melt-in-your-mouth "mmm mmm good." The sides are standard fare; hush puppies, slaw, beans and fries. Come as you are, no need to get dressed-up here! The barn like atmosphere will capture the kid's attention and allows mom and dad time to relax and enjoy the food. The prices are not bad, considering the amount of fish you're served. Go hungry and you'll be satisfied.

• Visited September 2012
Georgetown, Texas
“Can't beat their Catfish”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have been going to this place since I don't know how many years in the 25 years we have lived in Georgetown. My husband on his way home calls and picks up the family dinner of Catfish. When our relatives come in from out of town or out of state we go there to eat. My sister still loves this place for Catfish. They have never changed their menu and it just doesn't get any better than this for the catfish. It's in filets which no one does it like them, then add Beans and Coleslaw and their hushpuppies too....even fried dill pickles. Folks it doesn't get any better than this for catfish!!

Visited January 2013