“Bad choice”
Review of Austin's Park

Austin's Park
More attraction details
Owner description: A great place to spend the day with the family. We have an All-U-Can-Eat Buffet,Video Arcade Games, Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, Tea Cups, Rio Grande Train, Laser Tag, Indoor Rockwall, Water Rockwall, and Little Shot.
Pflugerville, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bad choice”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This place had outside stuff to do but is very overpriced. The pizza buffet is not that great tasting all bland.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We paid $107 for two adults and two kids... The food was nothing to write home about, the pizza wasn't any better then frozen pizza that could be bought at a grocery store. The kids played and weren't interested in staying past 2 hours. Total waste of money in my opinion.

1 Thank Leedamilyx4
Pflugerville, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lame, and in need of updates!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We live about 30 miles outside of Austin in a small community with nothing to do, so we always have to drive into either Pflugerville, Round Rock, or Austin. My son, husband and I decided to go to Austin's Park and Pizza this weekend. The last time I was there was about 12 years ago when my son was really small. We played a game of golf first, and I noticed that even though most of that area was in good condition, some of the arrows marking the way could really use repainting, and a few of the decorations are in need repair. We decided after that to get a drink and grab some pizza. We got to the buffet right at 8:00pm and they were almost finished putting everything up, were were lucky enough to get one drink of soda. I saw about 4 pieces of pizza still out and was going to get at least 1 or 2 pieces so that my son could have something to eat...but in the few steps I took to get it, the girl behind the counter was rushing to throw them out seeing me coming. So, in other words they started closing down the buffet well before 8pm. The boat ride is only ok, they need to have more boats available as they only had just a few available and any one time and the rest are charging. The go karts for the adults were very difficult to steer. My husband is a 6ft 230 lb man, and had a hard time steering. He said it wasn't that fun, my son liked it though, but he wasn't steering. My son really enjoyed himself on the Jr. go karts, he was able to drive. The climbing wall outside closed before he was able to have a turn, and this was before the park closed. We thought that for the the amount of money we spent to get in and for the attractions, it wasn't worth it. We will not be going back.

Round Rock, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun with the family”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had family come into town and we decided to go to Austin's park, we ended up spending 7 1/2 hours, not a bad deal for the price of food and entertainment. The laser tag is pretty lame when you have a ton of people there but we had quick lines and everything went smoothly at the other activities. The food is average, about what you'd expect.

Visited May 2013
Austin
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Birthday parties are more fun here”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had my son's birthday here last year. Everyone has a lot to choose from if you invite kids for a birthday party. Most other places you are stuck with a limited number of options but here it is abundant which also includes a buffet apart from the rides and games. The pizza TO Order is especially nice.