Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Park and Pizza

It is a fun venue but really gets pricey. We have only had pizza there which is decent and had a... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
Rhonda F
Pflugerville, Texas
Lots of fun, Lots of costs

Always had fun at this place, but is pricey. Just remember all those dollars you spend keeps the... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018
mikeiz8691
Leander, Texas

All reviews go karts bumper boats arcade games batting cages a lot of fun definitely recommend this place something for everyone buffet kids park race
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had family come into town and we decided to go to Austin's park, we ended up spending 7 1/2 hours, not a bad deal for the price of food and entertainment. The laser tag is pretty lame when you have a ton of people there but we had quick lines and everything went smoothly at the other activities. The food is average, about what you'd expect.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had my son's birthday here last year. Everyone has a lot to choose from if you invite kids for a birthday party. Most other places you are stuck with a limited number of options but here it is abundant which also includes a buffet apart from the rides and games. The pizza TO Order is especially nice.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I have taken children there on many occasions and everyone has had a great time.it is nice that it is both outside and inside on a hot summer day.it is quite a good value especially if you can get a coupon. The last time there however I noticed that they did start charging extra for a lot more of the indoor games.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

A friend kept saying he wanted to go here and how much fun it would be. But I read many of the reviews on here and really doubted it was going to be a good time, especially since it would be a group of four of us in our late twenties....

But, we had a great time! It was REALLY busy and crowded, but that was expected since it was a Saturday night and the weather was amazing. We waited in line about 25 minutes for go-carts. That was my husband's favorite part and he wanted to ride again, but didn't want to wait again. The laser tag was pretty lame. Not dark enough or enough places to hide. The putt putt course was really good. Some of the holes were challenging! Since it's all-inclusive though, I noticed a lot of kids (and some adults) just popping around to random holes. Kinda annoying and messed with the flow of our game.

We thought the pizza was pretty great. Not the best ever, but good for the type of place you're at. We all definitely got full! I hated how dirty the floor was around the pizza and drink areas though.

The workers were all teenagers and not very attentive. Wish there were more adults/managers working.

Overall, we had a really great time and will go back. Just go knowing you will have to put up with LOTS of unsupervised children and long lines. We were there for about 3.5 hours and I wish we could have been there a bit longer to enjoy it more.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I took my wife and five year old son to Austin's Park on a Saturday for the first time ever and was expecting a big crowd. We got there around noon and I was surprised at how empty it was. We rode the go-karts a few times and waited in line no more than five minutes. My son really liked that he was able to drive the kids go-karts on his own without a grownup sitting with him. We went and played a round of golf, then hit the buffet (pretty good pizza by the way), and went to the arcade for a while. Surprisingly, $20 kept us occupied in the arcade for about an hour. By the time we were done with all of that, it was around 3 o'clock or so and we waited in line for laser tag for about 20 minutes; still not terrible. We finished our laser tag and went back out to try the bumper boats but the line was at least an hour long. After about 20 minutes of waiting in it, we gave up and went back home as the lines for the go-karts were just as long and it was getting too hot to play golf again.

All in all we had a great time and we will be visiting again. The lines are kind of an annoyance and you can stand there and watch time being wasted by inconsiderate people and by a few employees that weren't paying too much attention. I once had jobs like that too though and I can understand the monotony of it....no biggie. We'll still return. Total visit was under $100 and we occupied ourselves for about five hours. Not terrible for Austin entertainment.