Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Courtyard by Marriott Austin Pflugerville(Pflugerville)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites(Pflugerville)(Great Value!)
$98
$95
BestWestern.com
$124
$118
Travelocity
Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$71
$80
$91
$103
$103
SpringHill Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
$75
$71
All reviewsfancier hotelsfront desklike sleeping on a cloudindoor pool and hot tubeasy accesschoice hotelshotel is greatcomfortable stayplace to staybeds were comfortablehome away from homecleaning staffshower headthe entire staffchecking incheddarsaustin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 23, 2010

My review is my personal opinion.

This is my second weeklong stay at this hotel in about 9 months. It is a great location for business travelers working in north Austin, Round Rock, and Georgetown areas. If you are a light sleeper, however, this may not be the hotel for you, as I-35 can be heard loud and clear while you are trying to sleep. I have not tried the breakfast, exercise room, pool, or anything else. There are a few restaurants within walking distance (Cheddar's, Fish Daddy's, and a couple of others). Housekeeping was also inconsistent, as they failed to clean my room one day and only did a partial job another.

The thing that drove me absolutely bonkers is that the hotel, or its service provider, seems to be actively blocking (or passively not allowing) VPN connections, which made it impossible for me to connect to my company's networking resources and get any meaningful work done when I had the extra time. The front desk had no clue and I do not blame them. The tech support number displayed in the room was very unhelpful. I called it several times and had to leave a message every single time. Only once did anyone call me back and he did not seem competent, understanding, or courteous. For your average personal traveler, this is a non-issue. For serious business travelers, if this is not fixed, this could potentially be a big frustration.

I will likely not stay here again the future.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TexasPro
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Stayed here for two nights. The 1 king + sleeper sofa room was clean and spacious. The hotel is like new. The staff was wonderful and very helpful for ideas on visiting Austin. It is worth the additional 10min drive into Austin to stay out in Pflugerville, and the room was less expensive, and newer, than those we found closer to Austin.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TX_Photo_Traveler
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at Comfort Suites Pflugerville. The staff was very pleasant to work with. The room was clean and spacious. During part of our stay, one or more soccer teams were there for a tournament. However, we heard no noise from kids running the halls, which was a nice surprise. Comfort Suites was certainly a nice place that we would recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Our time at this hotel was so-o-o-o-o relaxing and the staff was very helpful (especially Nicole). It was almost like being "Queen for 2 days". I will recommend it to all I can.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank greatplace038
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We stayed here in late May, 2010 and found it to be a very good choice. Everything was great--absolutely nothing but good! The front desk was courteous and efficient; the room were spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable. They were full the night we were there--seemed to be a group of young people there for a baseball event, but we experienced no noise or inconvenience. We didn't use the pool or fitness equipment and the breakfast area was full, but that wasn't a surprise given the number of guests and the fact that we were leaving at a very popular hour. Because it was full and we didn't have a lot of extra time, we skipped the breakfast. The location was convenient--just off of I-35 north of Austin, so getting around was pretty easy. I would definitely stay here again--would have no hesitation, as we had a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family