Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North
$94
Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites(Pflugerville)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
$107
$81
Sleep Inn & Suites N Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$104
$103
Staybridge.com
$98
SpringHill Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock(Austin)(Great Value!)
$84
$85
$81
ExtendedStay
All reviewsfancier hotelsfront desklike sleeping on a cloudindoor pool and hot tubeasy accesschoice hotelshotel is greatcomfortable stayplace to staybeds were comfortablehome away from homecleaning staffshower headthe entire staffchecking incheddarsaustin
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family and I spent a week at this hotel. Was very accommodating. Rooms were very roomy and comfortable, everything was cleaned everyday and nothing was left messy. Never heard anyone else, rooms were very quiet. Halls and main areas were spotless. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub area, and the breakfast was great. Every day there was a different hot breakfast choice or the regular cold choice. We all found something to eat everyday. One night there was even a taco bar set up as an appreciation to their guest. This hotel is right off of 35 so getting places was easy. There are three or four restaurants right out the front door so if you don't feel like traveling far for food its right there in walking distance. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. I was traveling with my husband and 14 and 12 year old.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura F
Jon H, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us during your summer trip. To know that travelers can stay at our hotel and find the accommodations both comfortable and convenient let's us know that our hard work and dedication can have a significant impact on guests' experiences in this area. Thank you very much for your kind comments!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This hotel was a "perfect 10" -- friendly and helpful staff, large clean room, pleasant surroundings inside and outside. The desk clerk was very helpful in finding information for us. The room was comfortable -- one of the best beds we had on our whole 10-day trip. The only negative was the desk chair was very low for the height of the desk. We would definitely stay at this hotel again when we are in this area. The price was very reasonable for this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J S H
Jon H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

We are delighted that you found our accommodations both comfortable and reasonable. Knowing that we were the top hotel you stayed in during your trip gives us confidence that our team is dedicated to ensuring each and every guest is satisfied with our hotel. You mentioned that the chair was not adequate for the height of the desk, and we regret that we were not able to correct that for you during your stay. We just want to let you know that all our desk chairs have a height adjustment lever located below the seat. The seat height can be adjusted to the desired height by lifting the lever until the desired height has been reached.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is a new hotel, located just of exit 247 on I-35. The hotel has a clean spacious air to it. We are four -two adults, two teenagres and we have a king-sized bed and a roll-out couch in a wheelchair accessible room. There is lots of space. Within a hundred yards are three restauarants -Posados, Fish Daddy's and Cheddars, so leave the car and have no worries about having a cocktail or two with dinner. Round Rock, with its tons of shopping is 5 minutes up I-35. Downtown is a 15-minute drive (though I-35 can have its slow moments). The staff here are so friendly. If you are staying in Austin and don't need to be out of the city, you could not ask for a better spot than this.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Jon H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Jeremy
Guest Relations
Comfort Suites
512-251-9088

Reviewed June 29, 2012

5-star staff. Extremely gracious and friendly. Will stay here again next year.

• Stayed: June 2012
Jon H, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Jeremy
Guest Relations
Comfort Suites
512-251-9088

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Spent five nights here. The room was nice, but I noticed one or two bugs in the window daily and the room was dusty. I have allergies so I can tell when dust is lurking around. Sure enough I didn't have to look far before finding it. The breakfast buffet was ok. I think the eggs were reheated one morning. They looked darker than the previous morning, so I passed and my breakfast companion said they tasted a little funny. The other mornings the breakfast was fine.

Johnathan was the best! He offered excellent customer service. The others did not seem as enthused at all. The location of the hotel is great and there are several great eating places on the parking lot in walking distance. The hotel is also convenient to interstate for easy access. Overall it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 2001Ontheroadagain
Chris F, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Pflugerville - Austin North, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your comments, we truly value the honest and constructive feedback you provided, I will most definitely pass your glowing comments about Jon on to all our staff.

I apologize that our breakfast didn't meet your expectations one morning. Please be assured all of hot breakfast items are prepared fresh daily and refreshed throughout our breakfast service. For heath and quality reasons these items are disposed of, never to be served again. We do offer a rotating menu of eggs and meats and it is also possible we were supplied with egg product from an alternate manufacturer by our distributor, or quite simply the chaffing dish may have been too hot. Based on your length of stay I would have to guess this was in reference to our egg patties. I will review your concerns with our staff to ensure proper food quality going forward. Please know, we do have a breakfast attendant throughout breakfast. If anything is ever not to your satisfaction, PLEASE let them know, it will be dealt with immediately.

As to the concerns with the room I am so very sorry. I will personally admit the window ledge is more than likely the most overlooked location in any hotel room and I'm sorry that it was not attended to properly. While it is spring time in Texas and everything is starting to spring to life, I expect the one or two by the window may be the result of a gap in insulation around the AC. We will of course review this incident with our housekeeping staff.

I will follow-up with a private message on here for additional details as I do not believe it was brought to our attention during your stay, I would like to ensure the seals around the AC and window are checked.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.
-Chris