“Alwsys booked”

Best Western Perryton Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Perryton
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

The mansgment here aparently don't care as long as the hotel is booked, we paid more than most best Westerns but still let down by service ... you can gave the best hotel but if your staff don't care it will sure show

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nick M
BWPERRYTON, Manager at Best Western Perryton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Nick:

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, as the manager I want to extent my apology if your stay wasn't as comfortable as we like it to be. I care about all of my guest and would like it if you gave us another chance next time you are in town.

Feel free to call me at 806-434-2850 so we can make arrangements.

Maria Flores
Manager

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Hotel,was very clean, staff very friendly and helpfull, room very comfortable, location easy to fine.Price was nice compared to what others were offering in same area. Pool area nice for grandkids. plenty off towells and sitting area. rest room located in pool area a nice surprize.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPERRYTON, Manager at Best Western Perryton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Bruce R

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (806) 434-2850.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

She was so accommodating and helpful. We have never had a better experience. I hope her manager promotes her because she is making that business thrive. She is kind, caring, and goes out of her way to make our stay incredible.

• Stayed: May 2013
BWPERRYTON, Manager at Best Western Perryton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear The Exchange:

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great place to stay. I was very impressed, we didn't have any problems. The place was very clean. The staff was very nice. Breakfast was very good. We travel in that area often plan to stay there every time.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
BWPERRYTON, Manager at Best Western Perryton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The staff at this hotel is extremely courteous and kind. The amenities are plenty and bountiful. I am a germophobe and am extremely picky about my towels, sheets and shower. I can easily say this hotel tailored to my unique needs with flying colors! The rooms are extremely clean, spacious and homely. While staying away from home this hotel gave me a very welcoming and cozy experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 19, 2012

This hotel goes out of the way to make you feel right at home.
We did not eat their breakfast because we were with a group that stayed at another hotel and breakfast was provided by the sponsoring group that we were traveling with. "Texas Welcome Home Viet Nam Veterans Run"
Very clean, friendly, just a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Roger P
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Had a great stay. Zero problems. Staff was cheerful and attentive. There were a few to check in as I arrived. Front desk seemed very efficient and handled it well. They rooms were VERY clean. The work-out room was functioning which is not the case in other hotels. I did not try the pool, although it looked great.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Victoria T
BWPERRYTON, Manager at Best Western Perryton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Dear Victoria:

BEST WESTERN Perryton Inn

Been to Best Western Perryton Inn? Share your experiences!