“Shower drain”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Perryton
WOODWARD
“Shower drain”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a problem with my room which I reported the following morning. They said it would get fixed. It wasn't fixed when I returned the second evening, so I informed the front desk. She did not know how to fix it, so she offered to reduce my rate. It wasn't until I returned home that I discovered she only reduced the rate for the second night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ALTO
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel when it first opened about four years ago on our way home. We couldn't remember just which town it was in until we got to Perryton and recognized the Baymont as that being the place. The check in personnel was very nice and also the checking out lady made us feel like they appreciated our staying with them. This hotel is about 600 miles from our home and we will certainly stay there again the next vacation we take in that direction.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have stayed here each time that I've worked in this area. Nice place to stay. Good Service, Clean room and comfortable bed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Canton, Texas
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My grandson and I spent 2 nights at the Perryton Baymont and we had a wonderful time. The pool area was clean and well maintained. Our room was very neat plus there were plenty of fresh towels. The front desk personel was super nice. The breakfast selection included hot waffles!

Room Tip: We had a first floor non-smiking room and it was nice.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2011

My friend and I were visiting Perryton when we chose Baymont Inn to stay overnight. The suite we stayed in was located on the East end of the hotel. It was very easy to park and access our room from the side door. The room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The only complaint I may have is the walls are a little thin. We could hear the neighbors late at night. Otherwise, I loved it there!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Hewitt
Reviewed November 24, 2010

The service I received here was one of the best I have encountered on my many trips. I would highly recommend ths hotel to anyone traveling in this part of texas hands down.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 2, 2010

This was my first stay at a Baymont Inn. I would put it in the same category as a Courtyard by Marriott. To say it was a pleasant surprise to find such a high quality hotel in Perryton, Texas is an understatement. (Nothing against small town Perryton.) Rooms were nice and clean. Flat screen TVs. Comfortable bed. Nice free breakfast. Well lit secure location on South 83. A mild complaint - hotel had about 25% occupancy - but they put a family right next door to me. Not necessary. Go for it!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
BaymontPerryton, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Perryton, responded to this review, October 16, 2010
I would like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We were pleased to be put in the same category as a Courtyard by Marriot . I would like to apologize for problems with the family being right next door. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jami Maness, General Manager

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Perryton? Share your experiences!