“Bad by even Denny's standar”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #28 of 31 Restaurants in Pecos
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I never expect much from a Denny's except consistency but this one even failed that test. Food was plentiful but completely tasteless and served lukewarm. However, our server was friendly and helpful. Restaurant could use a good cleaning.

1  Thank Lady_Road_Warrior

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Holy crap.

This was possibly the most disgusting Denny's I have ever been in!

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

I realize it's not supposed to be fine dining, but geez, c'mon.

Where is Gordon Ramsey or the Undercover Boss show when you need it?

We ended up in Pecos pretty late and this was all that was available.

Sticky, dirty, nasty, yuck...

I figure the place is bad when even the guys working on the oil wells send their food back!

If you end up in Pecos, Texas late at night and all that's open is Denny's...go to the local Walmart and buy some bread and a jar of peanut butter. It will be a far superior (and much cleaner!) experience!

If this is a corporate owned Denny's...you need to take a trip to Pecos, Texas. Pronto.

If this is a privately owned franchise...you should be ashamed.

5  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed January 11, 2012

i do realize that dennys isnt a 4 star restaurant, but, for a dennys, I really expect a lot more. I could get better prepared food out of a vending machine. The food was overcooked, luke warm, and looked unappetizing, fruit was dried our, let alone it was not what we ordered. We couldnt figure out who was waiting the table. I hope I dont get sick.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Stayed at the Oak Tree Inn next door to this Dennys. Received a $5.99 off any meal from the Hotel good at this Dennys for both guests at the Hotel. Dennys would not honor $5.99 off for both guest, but only for one. Hotel said it's good for both guests up to four. Not so. Service was slow. While I ordered by Take-Out, 3 people were behind me waiting for seating and 2 more people behind them. Five employees were within 10 feet of us doing various things with salt & pepper, napkins, etc. They all noticed the people waiting...no one responded. They were not seated until they completely finished with me. My Waitress was slow in responding and appears she did not know what was on the menue. I had to tell her. Place did look clean, not many people eating at this time. Food was pretty good considering it was Dennys...by way too high of a price for what you get. Was there a couple days after Thanksgiving. Not staying at the Hotel ever again and therefore will not be eating at this Dennys.....

Reviewed November 9, 2011

From where I sit, I've seen two booths of two couples leave due to slow service: the excuse, only one cook in the kitchen. Four of us at one table each are still waiting for our meals; it's been 40+ minutes since orders were placed.

Cut backs to save money and make a profit was another excuse given to me by my waitress. Whoever schedules the workforce better take a quick course in restaurant management and economics!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!