All reviews front desk a nice place to stay small town little pricey indoor pool west texas complimentary breakfast internet service bed was comfortable staff was friendly road trip great breakfast accommodations workers interstate gas oasis
Reviewed June 6, 2018

This hotel is the best that I have stayed at in years! Wonderful staff , complimentary snacks, great breakfast , indoor pool, hot tub, bed is wonderful, I can go on about it. This hotel is one I will stay at anytime I am within 300 miles of it!!!!! Thanks Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your well received positive feedback! Knowing how much you and your family enjoyed your stay makes everyone at our Hampton by Hilton family love doing our jobs! We look very forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

We chose this one based on location - doing a cross-country drive - and this was in the general area we wanted to stay. Everything in West Texas is very expensive as far as accommodation is concerned. I assume because of the oil/gas industry.
The lady that checked us in (we arrived very late - after midnight) was very nice & friendly.
Unfortunately, the sofa bed (in the king suite) had not been cleaned - the sheets had not been cleaned and there was food in it when we opened it up. We had our son with us and needed the extra sleeping space.
The next day we went to the breakfast around 9:15 am - the hours for serving breakfast are clearly stated as until 10 am. They had already begun cleaning the dining area. The food was still out, but they had begun mopping and vacuuming the rugs. Dirty mop water along with the smell of cleaning fluid is not an appetizing smell. And vacuuming around food just stirs up dust. I'm really not sure why they couldn't wait until after the food had been put up and cleared away to begin cleaning.
I would go out of my way to not have to stay at this location again.
The only reason it got 2 stars was the friendliness of the lady who checked us in that night.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hampton P, Front Desk Assistant at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn by Hilton in Pecos, Texas. We are extremely sorry for your experience at our hotel and can assure you in the future this will never happen again! If you could please call 432-447-0174 and ask for Shawn or Lisa or reach out to the responded email we would love to talk to you and make it right! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

This was the most unusual and disappointing stay I've ever had at a Hampton Inn. The staff was either not trained well or didn't really care. Water pressure in the bathroom was poor and there didn't seem to be an urgency to get the Internet working for over a day.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
shawn g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Hello rpknoxjr55,
I have read your comment and I'm not happy with how they treat you as my guest. our priority is our guests, and no matter what Employees must take care of the issues which guests are facing. we trained all the employees the same. they know better than that. as far as internet and water pressure concern, the network was up and running. I have checked all the network status for that day. also, water pressure showing up as over 45 PSI. anyways, I'm really sorry that we could of assist you better and should of taken care of your problem when you c/o. I do take full responsibility for the disappointing stay. is there anyway we could do to make sure stay better next time, please feel free to call our hotel and we will more than happy to assist you. hope to see you soon.
Than You!!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Excellent experience. Got in late on Friday night. Front desk was completely ready for us. He explained everything and all the details without taking up our time. Very efficient in the details and was very friendly and welcoming.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2018

Your assistance has been appreciated! Thank you for helping us get a room at short notice on a night that was totally booked. This place rocks!! We will stay here again when we pass through the area. Thank you again!

Date of stay: March 2018