All reviews front desk a nice place to stay indoor pool west texas internet service excellent hotel oil field bed was comfortable staff was friendly road trip great breakfast accommodations workers gas sheets
Reviewed December 24, 2016

If you're ever passing through Pecos, Texas you have to at this hotel. The rooms are very clean and big for a small town. Likewise, her location is very accommodating and accessible to the freeway. The location is also very safe and nearby a mini Walmart for any thing you may need fir the road ahead.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Management response:Responded March 20, 2017

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn in Pecos, TX. We appreciate your review and are glad to hear your stay was to your satisfaction. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Diamond status never recognized at check in. Parking lot was only half full at 8 pm, yet told the hotel was "sold out" and no upgrade could be given.... Hotel offers free beer and dinner which is a nice perk. Water pressure abissmal... shower almost unusable due to this. Over all fine for a one night stay, but long term I'd look elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2016

I selected this hotel because it is a Hilton property. everything about my stay met or exceeded my expectations. I had spent a long say riding my motorcycle across Texas headed home after a long trip. I arrived just as the sun was setting and the first impression was of how brightly the parking area was lit. Security is always a concern for me when parking the bike in strange (unfamiliar) places, and I had no worries about parking the nike there. The staff was friendly and the check in process was efficient. The room was large and clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a large selection to choose from. My only complaint, and this was the case for most of the hotels I stayed in on my three month trip, was the speed of the internet service. In this day and age there is no reason to have service that is so slow. I can understand it in some of the less developed areas of the overseas portion of my trip, but to have to pay extra for high-speed internet service is a pure matter of greed. That is a reflection of the values of American corporate culture, and it is truly a shame.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
shawn g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Hello Jeffnudi,
first of fall thank you for choosing Hampton for your current stay. we are happy that you been Hilton member for long time. we do appreciate your loyalty toward our brand. we are happy to hear that you had very good stay and our staff were very friendly and took care of everything. we appreciate your kind words toward our staff members who works very hard to make our guests very happy and satisfied with their stay. we hope to see you again with your motorcycle.
Thank You!!

Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

This hotel looks brand new, very clean and large rooms. Staff are efficient and professional. The hotel seems a little pricey but it's in the middle of the oil patch so not really overpriced for the area. Not much around the hotel within walking distance so you will need to drive to any restaurant nearby.
All in all, what I would expect from the Hampton chain.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business

Hello Sascot1964,
thank you so much for staying at our Hampton inn and giving us a wonderful review. we appreciate your feedback. we are very exited to hear that you had very good stay and liked all the ammonites and staff members I'm glad that my staff were able to assist you with courtesy. thank you for understanding why our rates were very high for that night. hopefully we get to see you soon and we can get you a little cheaper rate.
Thank You!!

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Had a very good experience friendly staff and clean i would highly recommend this hotel to people. The staff was very nice anday the rooms were very clean and the breakfast was very delicious I would recommend it

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business