Hampton Inn Pecos
Hotels.com
$206
$199
Hotels.com
Best Western Swiss Clock Inn(Pecos)(Great Value!)
$248
La Quinta
$187
$179
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deska nice place to staysmall townarrived latelittle priceyexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfastnew mexiconext morningoil fieldwafflesbed was comfortableclean roomstexasaccommodationshighwayworkers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Finally great Hilton property in Pecos. Makes small town seem a little less small and far away.
I recommend the property fully. Shaun and his staff are outstanding. It is the most I have paid at a Hampton, but the oil boom is keeping rooms at a premium and the Hampton Inn Pecos is worth the extra I pay in the town. I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member and stay at numerous Hilton properties around the country and the Pacific and I am completely satisfied here.

Bobby

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
shawn g, Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

mr' robert
i appriciate your coment about my staff. we are glad to have you in our hotel. we priciate your business.
thnx

Reviewed February 11, 2013

When the owner's wife is driving around in a honkin' huge expensive BWI sedan, you'd better tell your travel office to get ready for sticker shock. Paid $239 for a $119 room. But that's the way it is in west Texas and east New Mexico. Thinking the owner is participating in his own wealth redistribution program. Anyway, it's a basic Hampton Inn property, nothing fancy like some Hamptons (thinking of MYR, Alamosa, and Colorado Springs). For some reason, while it's relatively new, the maintenance seems to already be slipping. Yes, oilfield workers are tough on hotel rooms. However, little touch-up painting was not done carefully, ditto the bathroom tile repairs. The parking lot never seemed to be totally picked up. Pecos is a long way from...everywhere but Pecos. Another thing. Watch your valuables. I had a wallet stolen from my room by a housekeeper. The Manager seemed relatively unconcerned, was anxious to drive away in the aforementioned Beemer with his wife. Local Pecos PD officer advised there was a lot of theft going on in area motels. The stolen AMEX card was used in Dallas the next day, so there is something going on here.

Room Tip: At these rates, keep driving to El Paso. Or Big Spring (to the east).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
shawn g, Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

hello
i have read your complain and i'm sorry that you had to pay almost double price but, thats the price around here. in feature if you need the room you call me at my hotel and i'll try to give you good price for your room. one more thing my employee have not said anything about stollen wollet. and i dont think you have talk to me. that could be someone else
once again i just want to say sorry what happend to you. in feature if anything i could do for i'll be more than happy to do that.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

All hotels in W. Texas are extrememly hard to get these days, and if you can make a reservation plan to pay well for it. This hotel was on the upper end of my husband's business travel budget, but he needed the ability to stay over in the small West Texas town, and other "budget" locations had no vacancies. He had not stayed at the Hampton Inn before, but was quite pleased with the accomodations (clean & comfortable) and with the free breakfast provided. He said that this would be his new "go to" hotel in the Pecos area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2012

"Free," delicious full breakfast. The room was meticulously clean, service excellent, no complaints, except for the price...$190.00 for the night's stay in a hotel far away from everything. Had a hard time finding a room due to the oil boom in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LuvToLearn
shawn g, Manager at Hampton Inn Pecos, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

hello sir,
i just want a say thank you for coming to my hotel. i'm glad that you liked my hotel and my staff. we priceate your business. hopefully in future you get better price. we look forword to see you in feature.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The 2 youngest kids and I were on the road with my husband and ended up staying the night in Pecos.They did not have any rooms with 2 beds but did have a suite with one bed and a pull out bed on the sofa.The room was clean.Extra blankets were brought in as requested.The room was very spacious.Bed was comfortable.Staff was very friendly. I can not comment on breakfast, we left too early.My only complaint was that there were stains on the cushions of the couch,looked like it needed to be steamed cleaned, which concerned me since my children were going to be sleeping on the sofa bed, i ended up throwing the flat sheet on the exposed part of the sofa. The extra blanket in closet did not smell all that great,ended up not using it, probably from not being used as much and not being washed as often.Other than that, our stay was very enjoyable and will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

hello mam/sir
i just want a say that thank you for choosing my hotel. i'm glad that you enjoyed it. i wish that you could of done breakfast , but hopefully we get to see you in feature and you can enjoy your breakfast.