All reviewsswiss chaletplace to stayeggsgreat breakfastbeautiful propertymain buildingrestaurant next doorwest texascar washbaconindoor pool and hot tuban oasis in the desertpecos areafresh fruitoatmealworkout facilitygreat amenities
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I have to travel to Pecos at least once a year for business and I always try to stay at the Swiss Chalet. The staff are very nice and the hotel accommodations are well above average for that area. The only thing I suggest is that if you are a woman traveling alone, please ask the hotel staff for a room in the main building. The back two buildings are primarily occupied by oilfield workers. Nevertheless, I have never had a problem with any of the male guests as they have always been pleasant and respectful. And the hotel has always made it a point to make sure I have a room in that main building. I highly recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mtkelliher, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Swiss Chalet Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property during your recent stay. We appreciate the nice compliments on the staff and our accommodations. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Best motel I have ever been with in my 25 plus years. Outstanding service and friendly people. This is a beautiful facility next to I-20. Amenities include pool, Jacuzzi, exercise room, breakfast and hand wand car wash. I highly recommend this facility to anyone who travels.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank larrycL7547DC
mtkelliher, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Swiss Chalet Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experience! We appreciate the wonderful recommendation and are very glad to hear you enjoyed all the amenities the Swiss Chalet has to offer. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Staff couldn't care less about your problems. Makes no effort to help. It's their schedule and their program not yours. Drove an extra 150 miles because of the breakfast that was offered. Alarm didn't work. Didn't awaken in time for breakfast. No one would take responsibility for the malfunctioning alarm and though food was available wouldn't provide any to us. No one knows where the supervisor is... unavailable. Here's where you can write to...... hiding!? Staff had no time to hear our story, couldn't have cared less....

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We are sorry to hear you did not have a great experience at the Swiss Chalet. We strive to provide all our guests with a great hospitality experience. We are glad you were able to talk with our general manager, Da'Breon Jordan, and we were able to remedy all your challenges. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity providing you with an exceptional guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

The hotel at 1st look seem to be the usual "OH GREAT" doors on the outside hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to see the check in area and then the room, wonderful bed and awesome night sleep. This place was GREAT!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mtkelliher, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Swiss Chalet Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the Great review and for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a Great night sleep. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff. Nice rooms (not 5 star nice, but still very nice) with HUGE bathtubs.
Now then, the breakfast. It. Is. Awesome. I travel a lot for business so I've had my share of complimentary breakfasts and this is by far one of the very best! I'm not talking freeze dried eggs and questionable sausage. This is a working kitchen that cooks to order. They also whip up other dishes for the buffet just to keep it interesting. Breakfast burritos, house made pastries, fresh fruit. It's fantastic!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
mtkelliher, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Swiss Chalet Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about your recent stay experience! We are thrilled you enjoyed your fresh made to order breakfast. We look forward to your next visit.