“great food”

Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Pecos
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Have been here on every trip back to Pecos. Great food and the service is always fast. Place could use some sprucing up but all in all a good place

Visited September 2013

Tomball, Texas
“Best Mexican Food I've ever had”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We were passing through and I asked a police officer I saw at a service station. I had the chile relleno and it was the best I have ever had. The cheese filling and sauce was excellent. The refried beans and salsa was to die for. It is not fancy but neither are the prices. The service was outstanding and welcoming. The bad thing is I live in Houston LOL.

• Visited December 2013
Pecos, Texas
“Very good Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This place has very good Mexican food. The service is really good and friendly.
Al will not spend a $1 to improve the restaurant. It could use it.

• Visited December 2013
Collingwood, ON, Canada
“A good recommendation!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The desk clerk recommended Alfredo's as we check into our hotel. We have spent 3 days driving in rain and sleet, and we were looking for something warm and comforting to help us settle in for the evening. Alfredo's did the job. Good service, great food, cold beer, and "authentic" atmosphere. I had a small ribeye steak that was delicious with beans, rice, guacamole, and flour tortillas. Lady had a vegetarian dish that she enjoyed too. The only drawback was the server thinking that white zinfandel was white wine, and letting me choose Bud Light before she got to Dos Equis. I agree, not a problem.

• Visited November 2013
Pensacola, Florida
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were a bit leery of Alfredo's because of mixed reviews, but had a wonderful late lunch (about 2 PM, so not too crowded). Although not fancy (when seeking out good Mexican food, who expects the Ritz?), we found the place to be clean and welcoming. We were greeted and seated by the owner, and our server was lovely. COLD beer in a frozen mug, excellent chicken tacos, enchiladas and some of the best Chili Relleno (lightly battered and fried to perfection) we've ever had. Plate presentation literally looked like something out of a magazine. Prices were extremely reasonable. Salsa was delicious. Reviewers that gave Alfredo's mediocre or bad reviews make me wonder if perhaps they don't get out much. Alfredo's fills a certain niche nicely, and we will definitely stop here again when we're out this way.

• Visited November 2013