See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Great staff in a great newly remodeled hotel. Oilfield prices but worth it. It is amazing what a little TLC can do. I stayed here a year or so back and it was nothing like it is today. If you were disappointed in the past I highly recommend giving this hotel another try since the remodel.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Levi M
Juan G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was recently in the Pecos area for some new business interests we have there. This was my first stay at the Quality Inn and have nothing to really complain about it.

I used to be out on meetings during the 2 days, but it was nice to unwind over a few drinks at the bar after a long day. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank setul1979
Juan G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for your stay, Hope to see you soon

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Big spacious room with all the amenities. Generous comp breakfast. I'd stay here again. I didn't request room service, but the Inn called to inquire if I would be a late arrival (which I was), and had all of the paper work completed when I arrived. That was thoughtful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Juan G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for your comments, we would love to see you back here visiting us again.. Always here for you

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel is great. To start off, the front desk girl was sweet. We stayed in a brand new room, which was very nice. And the fact that we didn't have to go far for dinner. .restaurant right in the hotel!! Breakfast was tasty and great coffee. While having breakfast the manger came by to talk to everyone there, I thought that's was awesome. Thanks for a great night ...definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you so much for your comments, Cant wait to see you again. Will be here for you

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I decided stop in Pecos. The Quality Inn was a very nice surprise. The staff was friendly, when they saw how tired I was they offered room service for dinner from the restaurant that is right there in the hotel . The manager told me the hotel was recently renovated. The colors are calming, the sheets were new it's a great place. I would stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for your nice comments, hope to see you soon.. Always here for you