“Great Stay !” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearsall
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Pearsall
“Great Stay !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The Rooms are updated, the Beds are very Comfortable, The Breakfast is Yummy & COFFEE is FRESH & HOT. The Lobby is is very elegantly decorated. The Staff were Very Courteous and Friendly. Everyone here has Made our stay very enjoyable. Thank you

John & Sylvia Alvarado

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Kunal P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearsall, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Mr. & Mrs. Alvarado,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. While I appreciate your comments that our hotel was accomdating and glad you enjoyed our coffee. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

We stayed here last night. Surprised to find such a nice place in a small town. Hotel is new, clean, and contemporary. Room was huge, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Nice pool, hot tub, and workout room. Free happy hour and breakfast. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Stayed in 2 room suite. Very quiet, dark, and roomy.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kunal P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearsall, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time for leaving a review of our hotel. I sincerely appreciate the kind words, and I will share them with our housekeeping & Front Desk staff. I know they will be overjoyed to know that their efforts are not going unnoticed!

We hope to see on your next visit to Pearsall! Safe travels!

Kunal Patel
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

One of the newer oil-boom properties in this part of Texas. I stayed for a few nights and can't really complain, other than always being out of coffee in the AM. You would think they could have a reserve vat of coffee brewing, but no.

People that work there seem friendly and helpful, and after negotiating with the front desk a bit was able to get a few bucks off. There are couple other hotels in the area you can check prices at, they will try to outbid each other.

Room was comfy, clean, bed was firm, nice cold air, not a lot of noise at night because most have to get up super-early. A bit off the highway so not much road noise. Get a room facing the countryside and you can see the oil derricks in the distance all around.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kunal P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearsall, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I appreciate it the review and also you mentioning the coffee not being warm enough. I will get this resolved immediately.

I hope you can choose my hotel when visiting Pearsall again. Please contact me personally if I can help arrange that.

Have a great day!
Victoria, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have traveled for 40 years and this is the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. Please do yourself a favor and drive to Laredo or San Antonio or to hell, you will be better off. No one is EVER at the front desk, one told me she was watching movies in the business center and the rest, no clue. Breakfast is a total joke, out of almost everything 15 minutes after it opens at 0600hrs. Girl that takes care of it passes by occasionally but never says a word, answers questions or smiles. They spent a gazzilion dollars trying to make the lobby look like an art gallery or boutique hotel, but for two days I had no towels, toilet seat in room was broken, don't think they vacuumed the whole week I was there and all of this was for a mere $175.00 per night. I know there is an oil boom and all, but these folks want to steal you blind and run. Please do yourself a favor and do not put yourself through the pain and expense of staying here. Awful, Terrible, worst, place I have ever stayed and over 40 years in the oilfield I have stayed in some pretty bad places. Funny thing out of all of this is had to make a quick trip to Corpus Christi and stayed at the Omni for a paltry $25 more a night.....WoW what a difference!!

Room Tip: GO TO ANOTHER HOTEL!!!!!! I do not think there are any good rooms here. If you have to stay here try...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gene F
Lonnie K, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearsall, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
I'm sorry that you had such a horible stay and I would like to speak with you on how we can make this a better hotel. If you could please call the hotel at 830-872-3277 and ask for me if I'm not there please leave a message and I will get back to you.

Thanks,