“Panera Bread has changed”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #93 of 232 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Delicatessen
houston
“Panera Bread has changed”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Staff can make or break a business. In this case it is broken. I lost my car keys while eating lunch with my grandaughter. I ask every employee if they had been turned in. Every employee said no. While digging thru the trash frantically searching for my keys, I decided to ask one more time. This time an employee actually made the effort to move from their spot and go look. Sure enough my keys had been turned in. Never again!

Visited June 2013

Raymore, Missouri, United States
“Panera ALWAYS Shines Bright”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

When in Pearland...visit Panera. Staff was friendly and fast. Very nice up to date location. Got my Chocolate Mocha drink and a bagel and happiness. :-)

Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“An excellent place to grab breakfast”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I am partial to their souffles and scones. They have excellent tea. My wife enjoys their breakfast sandwiches.
We have ate here for lunch and it was ok, soup and sandwiches, but their specialty really is breakfast.

Visited November 2012
Corpus Christi
“Panera Bread”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had a tuna on wheat and my wife had a grilled cheese with chicken soup.It was great and the staff was top notch and helpful.
Recommended.

Visited November 2012
Jacksonville, Texas
“Great 1st impression!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was the first time I had ever eaten at Panera Bread. It was my birthday breakfast compliments of my brother and husband. It was delicious and everything was so fresh. My family brought breakfast back so I don't know much about the store. If the store looks as good as the food tastes, I am pretty sure it will be great too!

• Visited May 2012