“Great customer service”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #23 of 243 Restaurants in Pearland
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The customer service was good but condiments were not replenished. Play area for kids was busy because of cramped space.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Chick-Fil-A in Pearland was like most. The food is always good. Service is good, as well. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The kids love this place. They always get chicken pieces. I usually get a chicken sandwich. The waffle fries are always great
The kids get lemonade and I get the tea. We love too finish with their ice cream.

Everything is always good, including the fruit.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My grandaughter loves to go every Friday morning for play time and story time. It is a Friday ritual for us. She love the face painting and the ballon animals the most. I eat my breakfast and bring along my I-pad for the free wi-fi. She has made many friends there and enjoys the playground. Most of all she enjoys the free ice cream coupon given to all children who attend.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This location is one of the best ones I have been to in the country. I have been traveling for the last ten years and intensively the last four. The chicken biscuit in the am is always filling. The spicy chicken is always great. I just learned that there is a whole wheat bun option, where have I been all this time. I am always satisfied with the waffle fries. Great food, Great service - two good reasons to make this location your favorite too.