“Bug in food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Pearland, Texas
“Bug in food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have eaten here before and generally been happy. Today I ordered general tso's and found a ROACH in my fried rice. Needless to say, I will not be returning.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank KaBr27

“OMG! DELICIOUS”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

First time customer. Oredered delivery. Told me 30-50 minutes for delivery. It took exactly 51 minutes from time of call. Courteous delivery guy. GREAT TASTING FOOD! Tried beef lo mein, beef fried rice, pork egg rolls, steamed dumplings. ...... It was all superbly seasoned and prepared. I will definitely be ordering again......

• Visited June 2013
“Bad service”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I love the foods they are really good but people work there is not friendly at all. They need to be more friendly

• Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Excellent Chinese food!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is one of our favorite take out places. We order the SAME thing every time. The General Tso's chicken is so delicious. The chicken is cooked to perfection with the lightest batter on the nuggets. The sauce it wonderful. We also order the "Hot Spicy Beef" (not to be confused with "Spicy Beed" - they are different). It is a nice spiced beef dish with LOTS of green and red bell peppers. Very consistent cooking as we get this about twice a month. NEVER disappointed. Oh, always get the Fried rice too - wonderful!

• Visited May 2013
Pearland, TX
“Pure Garbage”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We decided to try this place one day when our usual sushi place was closed. I looked up the menu online and placed a takeout sushi order. We arrived at the restaurant less than 10 minutes after placing the order and our food was already ready. At this point I was actually impressed. Before leaving the restaurant however, I foolishly did not inspect the bag before leaving the restaurant. When we arrived home and opened the bag, our food was clearly not what we ordered. Apparently their online menu does not match their current restaurant menu. Nevertheless, we were hungry and the food looked edible so we decided to eat it. Neither of us could finish. The fish was noticeably not fresh and everything looked off-color. Maybe their Chinese food is great, but their sushi is some of the worst I have ever had. Next time I'll just head to Kroger.

• Visited March 2013